Reviews for Let's Try This Again
Sm0keyPanda chapter 23 . 4/30/2022
So many HP x SW fics, and sadly so few of them are set in the Old Republic era. I fuckin' love this story. Looking forward to more!
RedOuroboros chapter 5 . 4/30/2022
another good chapter, even remembering the game now good stuff
RedOuroboros chapter 4 . 4/30/2022
good chapter, looking forward to more
Talonwalker chapter 23 . 4/26/2022
I enjoyed the story so far, hopefully you will finish one day!
Either way thanks!
jimmy.oz chapter 23 . 4/11/2022
Damn i wish i checked this last chapter before reading all this well at least i know you still say you will finish it at some point even if you aren't going to go as far as i was hoping to see what would happen with things. guess i will go and re read one of your other stories that is completed and wait for the one to be updated again.
jimmy.oz chapter 20 . 4/11/2022
I am actually curious if this will end after this time line or keep going to the future and if it did who will he bond too next and will he keep his ships and keep upgrading them later to be used but hidden as well.
jimmy.oz chapter 17 . 4/11/2022
Wont lie i expected a better fight in the mind from Harry but I do know the emperor is strong so it is whatever. Damn i am almost caught up.
jimmy.oz chapter 16 . 4/11/2022
That is one way to smash an empire lol. I don't think the republic and Jedi will be happy after he shows his strength though even if they find out that he has been a spy for them as well.
jimmy.oz chapter 15 . 4/11/2022
I actually find it funny that he is bonded to Satele the way he is even though it will suck when she dies however i am curious if he will end up having a child with her and if so who will he ended up bonded too next. after all he is immortal pretty much so there should have been many women compared to how many there seem to be since it seems like he pretty much a three hundred year old virgin lol.
jimmy.oz chapter 13 . 4/11/2022
Maybe with this he will start practicing more to be better or something since if he can't even defeat that one how is he suppose to defeat the emperor or find out what happen. I think he relies too much on the magic side even if he can't really use it much right now.
jimmy.oz chapter 12 . 4/11/2022
I prefer his other title as Thanatos or was it Thantos. I think it was the first one i already forgot lol. Wonder what Bastilla would think of him having a bond with one of her descendants. Keep up the good work on this one and the other story you updated just recently. I might go back and re read one of the other two stories that you have completed after catching up on this one.
jimmy.oz chapter 11 . 4/11/2022
For some reason when i thought of Lenara I thought of Bellatrix and how she is with Voldemort lol. I had to think a moment on why he was injured the way he was or the fact that he said Darth Marr was better with a blade when really with how long he is able to practice that shouldn't happen but then again he probably doesn't practice as much as he could to be the best. Plus he has to keep a lot hidden as well.
jimmy.oz chapter 10 . 4/11/2022
Hopefully Raven didn't give away the powers that he was taught the ones who killed him but doubt he or maybe he couldn't even do it with the oath he had taken.
jimmy.oz chapter 9 . 4/11/2022
Surprised none of the Jedi remember him but i guess with the fedilus and everything he practically erased himself. Curious if he will do that again or not later to where at least some know of him or not.
jimmy.oz chapter 8 . 4/11/2022
Really would suck to be immortal and have to watch so many die but then again if he is able to have children and all it would also mean that he would have a of descendants running around to spend time with lol. Wont lie kind of wished he fought them all with the lightsaber but i can understand him doing it the way he did as well. keep up the good work.
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »