Reviews for Let's Try This Again
jimmy.oz chapter 7 . 4/11/2022
Really thought he would have created his own lightsaber by now.
jimmy.oz chapter 5 . 4/11/2022
Wonder if they left mission since it hadn't been that long and all so was she still on the ship or visiting her brother at the time when they got back to leave since it wasn't mentioned. well no matter the story is still interesting so far.
jimmy.oz chapter 3 . 4/11/2022
Well since Harry is immortal then i guess he is able to master all the sword types if he wanted lol.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 4/11/2022
Well i can say this is the first time i have seen him not forgive his family and all even if he didn't get revenge on them. would have liked at least an argument or something but i know they weren't really important in the story. The story looks interesting so hopefully you will update it again since it has been awhile.
xenoblubber chapter 4 . 4/9/2022
Wasn't Harry supposed to be stronger in this universe. He went from casually summoning peoples livers and tossing fiendfyre in the last universe, to ineffectually using bombarda in this one. Like the bombarda just tossed the guy in the air a bit, the force of it should have at least shattered his legs.
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 4/8/2022
I have ALWAYS loved Harry in the Star Wars universe! I can't WAIT to see how it goes! Awesome so far!
clinttraper chapter 14 . 3/25/2022

REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

&$
Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey chapter 23 . 3/2/2022
I really enjoyed this story and I am happy you shared it with us. I am sorry you are ending it, but I do understand. Thank you for continuing it as long as you have.
Malchior chapter 23 . 2/23/2022
Is Emperor Vitiate the Champion of Magic/the Force? Because if he is stealing souls to feed on them for his own power, would that not be a violation of Death's domain?
Envy220 chapter 23 . 2/21/2022
update?
I await a guardian chapter 23 . 2/17/2022
You burnt yourself out writing this story due to its complexity, its a chore to write compared to your other works. That doesn't mean finishing this story isn't without merit, it is by far your best work...
laxmad chapter 23 . 2/9/2022
I've just come across this and loved every minute of it. your characters are amazing and I'm enthralled by the plot.
I read your last AN and I was quite saddened, I'd have loved to see this go through to the prequels!
Hopefully everything is well and you one day get motivated again!
don't let Disney get you down!
Eragon135790 chapter 23 . 1/29/2022
truly like the ff, cant wait for more chapters, i really hope you get to writing the starwars episodes, even if maybe not directly after finishing this arc mabye after a hiatus because this ff was/is really great so far.
Eragon135790 chapter 8 . 1/29/2022
i always loved HK, he is just so delightful brutal.
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »