Reviews for There and Back Again
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
I know it's been a long time. But I love this. Do not give up on it.
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
could you please update soon? this is a awesome story! :) :) :) :)
joyce chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
don't give up on writing this story
it's really good
your really a tallented writer
please update your next chapter soon :)
Dorondes chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
The best fic I've ever read on any fandom, let alone my two favourites- can you give me the secret to perfect writing? I'll give you some quick-writing-skill in return.
Elise chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
Single most awesome and believable HP/Lotr crossover I've read. Kudos. Respect. Like. It's very well written, interesting, amusing, entertaining, and all around pretty brilliant. :) I really enjoyed reading this; thank you very much for writing it.

Here one of the longest and most honest 'please continue if possible' I've written: if you at some time choose to continue this, well, that'd be very swell and nice and awesome. But this is just a remark and not, you know, coercion...don't feel bad for not doing anything, okay? Clear? Am I understood? Yes? 'Cause I'd feel bad if this made you sad and not happy that your skills, story, ect are appreciated.
sdoyle1989 chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
yes and i would be happy to hearthe rest of the story! some time soon
kotaband60 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
This is excellent! Please update!
Sezza115 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
I adore this story! the friendships between the fellowship really shine through and i love the way Gimli & Legolas argue. Everyones really in character and i'm so glad that i'm not the only one to have noticed Aragorn's split personalities. I realise this story hasn't been updated since '05 and that you've probably abandoned it but if you ever decide to update or if you need a beta let me know because i'd be happy to help.

Sezza.
insleepshedreams chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
I. AM. SPEECHLESS.

With wonder. And awe. And...and, oh gods of wolves and demons, I love Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli's friendship, it is so heartbreakingly beautiful and you showed it right here in the end and I...I...

Please continue this. For my sake if not yours. You haven't updated in years, but you have a lot of talent in keeping everyone in character and that's difficult enough on a usual basis without adding the challenges by a crossover as well.

I loved the last part of this chapter. Absolutely loved it. I haven't adored a fanfic like this in a long, long time. Please tell me you're going to finish this someday. Please. Or at least reply and tell me you've discontinued this, so that I don't need to keep hoping. You're so talented it hurts...

I'm quite indulgent when it comes to crossovers. I've read few Lord of the Rings crossovers, since my focus is mainly on Naruto/Harry Potter, but I chanced across yours and I have fallen completely in love. Do keep up the good work, and I understand that life has been very demanding, but surely in the past six years you could have cut out some time to continue this?

Many thanks for sharing this story with everyone,

Qi Okami
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
you have a really incredible fanfiction here. wonderful plot line, excellent characters,really hilarious dialogue, and a great sense of when to switch POV'S and what view to tell the story by. I love how all the wizards think of the LOTR folk and especially legolas's character is fun to listen to! i think its a little weird that their just telling everyone but thats the only problem i can see in the entire story(and such a minor one at that!) I cant wait for the wizards to see legolas in his real form, and realize he's mmune to spells, maybe in the next chapter uring the fight?Also the LOTR folk could show them some of their memorize in a pensive? to prove they've fought against evil before or something like that. anyways please update! this is a great fic and it would be a shame to just end it, especially on a cliffie!(man thats down right diabolical...i should consider doing it some times*laughs evilly*)please please please with a chocolate chip cookie on top?(because why would you want a cherry when chocolate is so much better?) Just a request, its a great story and good LOTR crossovers are hard to find, consider! good luck:)
Cristalake chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
GR! DIE! No wait... DON'T DIE! If you do I'll never know what happens. Instead, UPDATE or I will so very distrubing things to you which may or may not include voodo rituals, plot bunnies and tribbles... ! *evil glare of DOOM! TM*
Yurrei chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
great story. keep writing
Tariell chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
This story is absolutely wonderful. It's so difficult to find good crossovers, and this is definitely one of them. Everyone is in-character, the plot is interesting, and you have a plausible explanation for the Fellowship (and the others) being there. I also have to say that I absolutely love Legolas. He acts just like how I would imagine him too. Infuriating, playful, but with a serious and noble aspect as well.

I realize this hasn't been updated in several years, but even if you have abandoned it, I just wanted to let you know that this is a truly wonderful story you have going.
misssilivren chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
Maddie,

Alright. Lets just get one thing clear anf out of the way before I go off on my little rant-I love this fic. I mean, its great and plausible and the characters aren't OOC at all and the dialouge between Legolas and Gimli is just...just WONDERFUL.

Got that? Ok, now lets continue.

You haven't updated since (checks quickly)2005. 06-24-05, to be precise. AND you left a cliffie! I mean, not updating by itself for three years is bad enough, but with a CLIFFIE? That's just cruel. And its not like you've dropped off the face of the earth or something. I mean, you've updated your profile and all that. Have you discontinued it? Because if you have, plz tell me. Us. Whatever.

And, again, just in case youre offended by this (not my intention at all) if this fic wasn't one of the best I've read for a while, I wouldn't be bothering.

Anxiously,

The Tolkien-Geek
LocaLoba chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
Bother. I just found this story and was enjoying it immensely, when I suddenly got to the last chapter up and discovered the story had stopped cold. Is there any chance that there are more chapters elsewhere? I would really like to see what happens next, and I don't often say that about LoTR crossovers.

I read them in hopes of, as I did this time, finding one that was well written and internally consistent. Generally I am greatly disappointed.

Even though it's been three years since your last posting, I sincerely hope you find the inspiration to take up this story again.