Reviews for The Forgotten Potter
Snake23 chapter 27 . 11/17
update please
Krystal chapter 27 . 11/14
Please, please, please update soon. Love, love, love.
idonthaveashark chapter 27 . 11/16
Great story
noxenrom chapter 17 . 11/13
Plot thickens? Bullshit. Its watered down to the most cliche bullshit you could come up with.
Is ut going to be updated or not?
LilHPrincess chapter 27 . 11/10
I literally love this so so so so so ridiculously much. please update this soon!
andjelija.nenic chapter 27 . 11/6
Tempest S chapter 27 . 11/3
I don't understand how she's pure. She's full of anger, hate, loathing, disdain, indifference, apathy. She's unforgiving. She looks down on others, she takes pleasure in hurting and killing others. She's pure what? Not goodness, not evil, not blood, not physically. What is pure about her? Also, why did you put the portrait of James's parents in the story? They've done nothing. They didn't talk to her when her parents were abusing and ignoring her and drove Sirius and his wife away, when she needed them most, they didn't even try to talk to James about his treatment of her. Instead they ignored him. That was effective. They might as well have been a muggle picture for all that they did. What was the point?
please continue this story its good
Carol542 chapter 27 . 10/15
Please update soon
Frey22999 chapter 22 . 10/13
Yo since gods are immortal, can i just ship odette with loki?
A dude chapter 2 . 10/7
UPDATE 10 MILLION TIMES MORE OFTEN PLZ
SHAE H chapter 27 . 10/8
Please please please update
Snake23 chapter 1 . 10/4
UPDATE
beatboxpanda chapter 27 . 10/2
Love the story any chance of more posts or is it dead ?
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »