Reviews for The Forgotten Potter
Rozzella chapter 1 . 9/15
I've been following this story for a while and I've reread it maybe three or four times and everytime is great. I do hope you update soon OwO
Can-you-get-Loki'd chapter 27 . 9/13
Are you going to continue this story?
Please update, I am dying to see more.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 27 . 9/2
Awesome story! I really hope one day you'll update again.
DaSalvatore chapter 4 . 8/20
Far too much telling rather than showing. There's also not much to break this story apart from the other "abandoned and/or abused hero because of evil/manipulative Dumbledore stories."

The story focuses far too much on pointing at characters and explaining who the reader should like/hate. The reader is told how good Sirius and his wife is by how she reacts to a Dumbledore who is only missing the cat and twirling a moustache to be a true Evil Mastermind. The story might really kick off once Odette gets old enough but there's not enough in the early chapters to keep some readers interested. Especially when this chapter has the OC keep the secret from her husband for...reasons?
sondowth chapter 27 . 8/20
It'll be interesting to see how Odette will react to the Invasion of New York from the Avengers movie and whether she'll join as a token evil teammate or not.
sondowth chapter 22 . 8/20
Finally I found another story with Grindelwald replacing Dumbledore. Love the reveal.
This is great... Please update
Emily779 chapter 27 . 7/26
please update
Yod chapter 27 . 7/22
This is great... I was a bit shocked at the start but O's character develops well
Betty.langly chapter 27 . 7/23
This is my favourite fanfic, I really hope you continue it!
Tigerlilyhp chapter 24 . 7/21
I absolutely love your story and hope you continue it soon please please pretty please.
Tigerlilyhp chapter 25 . 7/21
I absolutely love your story and hope you continue it soon please please.
Tigerlilyhp chapter 26 . 7/21
I absolutely love your story and hope you continue it soon please.
Tigerlilyhp chapter 27 . 7/21
I absolutely love your story and hope you continue it soon.
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »