Reviews for The Forgotten Potter
JerHat chapter 27 . 6/19
I've only come across (read) less than half a dozen fics that are similar to this. I think this one has been the best of them. As well as not taking things too far.
kaftan chapter 27 . 6/13
Wow... I really hope you continue with this.
Thanks for a great read! This is awsome!
ScarletNight chapter 17 . 6/11
This doesn't make sense James had no reason to hate Odette it's bizzar and he clearly regretted all his actions but only seconds later it would be as if nothing happened is he under a curse? Is he bipolar? Or is it just because the author didn't want Odette to feel love from her parents because that doesn't make sense.
cielo2016 chapter 27 . 6/10
I mostly curious with captain America and winter soldier reaction to her and hawkeye meeting with her again too
baiters08 chapter 27 . 6/9
I truly enjoy this story. You have a wonderful way with words. I'm sorry t o see this story hasn't been updated in awhile and wanted to see if you have any intention of finishing it? Please don't abandoned this amazing story!
Khatix chapter 27 . 6/1
Love this story sad its unfinished.
ExplorerofTales chapter 27 . 5/19
Hey? Can you do a squeal I was really into the story.
RAY chapter 27 . 5/11
THIS IS A GREAT STORY!

I just finished chapter 27.

I look forward to reading new chapters soon.

Best Regards,R
Ly-Kron chapter 22 . 5/11
I think dumbledores character is brilliant. But he does come off as sych a manipulator in cannon. So therefore i love your twist. That at the very least is a wonderful reason for why Dumbledore was dark.
ClaireR89 chapter 27 . 5/11
COME BACKKKK
Sarahburch chapter 27 . 5/10
Plz update
ClaireR89 chapter 8 . 5/10
You're having a 2 year act like a 18 yr old. It ruins your story.
This is really good
CADENCE chapter 13 . 5/5
YOU ADDED THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!
Rairi Valelira chapter 27 . 5/5