Reviews for Heart and Soul
Kmg27 chapter 50 . 3/27
REALLY?! MINERVA?! WHY?!
Kmg27 chapter 30 . 3/27
You really had to do it... you had to hurt Mr. Weasley.
smashdenslap chapter 52 . 3/8
im fucking crying
i thoroughly enjoyed the journey and im so glad i click a random femharry and it gave me the entertainment of the month! i tried to slowly read cuz i hate endings but gosh. you did such a marvelous thing here! i freaking love every minute of this trilogy! i love you for making this!

pls continue penning and never lose hope kn this trying times!
smashdenslap chapter 51 . 3/8
OH SHEEZ! YOU KILLED MINERVA! OHMAPOOR HEART! I AM SOOO FUCKING SAD
ALSO DUMBY! just when im warming up to him too!
this chap was so action pack im at the edge of my seat! i keep squating to remove excess energy tho lmao.
voldy dead. ah fuck this is the end

im not crying
josetob37 chapter 52 . 1/13
I love this thrilogy ,the best fem harry/hermione I ever read in this site.
Dreamer22 chapter 52 . 1/8
Absolutely positively amazing! I have been absolutely addicted to this story the past week or so! I am dad that it is over, but you did it so fabulously that I can't be too upset :D
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 15 . 12/25/2021
I see a Dr. Strangelove reference in Umbridge's internal rant about bodily fluids.
zachariahm chapter 52 . 7/2/2021
Very good story, easily made the most use of fem!Harry I've seen. While I haven't read too many fem!Harry stories, quite a few feel like they wrote a fanfic, then swapped pronouns and replaced Harry's name with a female equivalent. This story won't be for everyone, but it made the change of the MC's gender and sexuality an integral part of the plot of the story that affected most elements of the story in meaningful ways, and frankly it's one of the few fem!Harry stories I've read that felt written by a woman. It wasn't without its flaws, Snape was pretty much a caricature (actually, most antagonists were borderline incompetent), but it was solid for the most part and a very enjoyable read.
Alyxzander chapter 52 . 5/17/2021
This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It was a roller-coaster of emotions that no amount of praise can do it justice. Things happened throughout the trilogy that had me frustrated and internally screaming at some of the characters, and vocally if I was alone at the time. Other parts had me equally laughing, squealing with delight or tearing up. Absolutely amazing work. I would love to see other stories based on this, even if they were one-shots as small has half the length of 'Yule Ball Panic".
Stories centred around couples such as Phoebe and Areto, Minerva and Bonnie. Also the other female couple that may have been hinted at. I guessed another couple might form in the girls' coven as early as their first ritual together. Only, the two I had presumed might end up together weren't the potential couple hinted at.
I love all the similarities to the original works as well as the changes and newly introduced plot. Daphne, Tracy and Blaise were all amazing characters in this story, showing what I believe was too obscured in the original works - not all in Slytherin are bad. It still disappoints me that not one Slytherin student stood beside the rest of their school to defend it from the start. Something this story more than made up for.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 52 . 4/19/2021
Aaaah, what a wonderfully sweet ending. The last memory really had me in tears. Thank you, thank you
Hermione Potlack chapter 52 . 3/28/2021
This is so emotional! I really like the fact that Magic is sentient and that a soul bond encourages them down a relationship but develops with the relationship. This along with your other 2 in this series is the best fanfic I have ever read. So sad about McGonagall but you can't have it all
loveemmawatsonandhermione chapter 7 . 3/25/2021
I was 11! Do u believe how lucky you were?
Guest chapter 52 . 2/14/2021
I loved this! Thank you taking the time to write all of this. :)
Artemis Damien chapter 52 . 2/12/2021
Thank you for this masterpiece. This story (along with Yule Ball Panic and Heart and Soul) has the most fleshed out, emotionally accurate, spot-on characterization and incredibly touching plot I've ever seen, far better than Rowling's work or any other fanfiction I've ever read. The conceptualization of the idea of sentient Magic was wonderful, while not being too far fetched, and the other plot devices were gripping and realistic. I think you should really, really consider a career in YA writing.

On a side note, I've been to some Beltane, Samhain, Imbolc and Lughnasadh rituals (My family is French/Irish). We don't do them exactly like you described, but they're pretty accurate.

Thanks again for this masterpiece.

Artemis Selene Damien