Reviews for Heart and Soul
FireInLife chapter 52 . 7/10
I'm sad to see the end, but it has been an amazing journey. I know I had concerns mid way through, but you definitely alleviated them. You did a great job with Dumbledore changing, and while I'm a bit disappointed with Snape's ending, it fits.

It has, overall, been a beautiful story to read, and I'm glad I got the chance to read it. Thank you, as well as Bonnie and all the others that worked so hard on it.
FireInLife chapter 4 . 7/9
I hate this. I hate this so much. You're extending the pain and angst way past what is tolerable. Ugh.
DontMindMe chapter 52 . 6/1
Wonderful story. Not too sure of the epilogue but otherwise ive not put this dowm,
Thank you for sharing although i would have love to have seen more with the crossovers involved
DontMindMe chapter 4 . 5/30
Right now i just want someome to kill Dumbledore. I am screaming at my table. Dam it
Jonthechaosman chapter 36 . 5/25
nice Jurassic Park reference
iChaos chapter 52 . 5/11
Great story, congratulations for finishing it and sharing with the community.

The technical writing/editing is very good for the most part, especially for such a lengthy story. Overall, I was impressed with the organization of characters and continuity of the plot.
Sporkmetender chapter 52 . 5/9
What a wonderful series. I’ve read all of your posted stories over the past week or so, and I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed them. You blend romance, action, magical theory, and humor really well. Thanks for starting (and finishing!) such a monumental project :)
cloisteredauthor chapter 1 . 5/1
noh9ú999 okk;8i7mu65 8i::blopolkkln lK7o .kkkkk nij.9oq
.okrvkll.9
0ㅔㅠ슈ㅑㅑㅏㅏㅔㅔㅠㅏㅠㅑㅜㅑㅣㅠ
Rakan chapter 52 . 4/19
This was a fantastic series, and I'm grateful to have read them.
lindleya1 chapter 52 . 3/14
Wow. I've just finished reading these stories, and I have no words to describe the rollercoaster of emotions you sent me on. I got frustrated every time Jasmine and Hermione would miss the glows of the soul bond by having their eyes closed, I laughed out loud at the antics of Sirius and the Twins, I cried for Minerva and Dumbledore. It was absolutely fantastic. I'll have to go through and check out your recommendations, and I will definitely be reading this again. Maybe not too soon though, I think I need to take a break :P
Ottoline Otter chapter 52 . 2/3
I loved the story, everything about it! One of my favorites, for sure. I'm just really confused why, on a femslash series with over 100 chapters and over 700k words, nearly every one of your recommendations is hetero. I mean really, I went to look through all the recs because I figured the author of such a great lesbian story would know and recommend others that are similar, and I there were only 3 or 4. Again, truly amazing story, but inappropriate recommendations.
Martin chapter 52 . 1/29
Loved it, loved the whole thing!
Fencer22 chapter 52 . 10/19/2017
Wonderful! I feel like I should be trying to fill this with all kinds of detailed praise but really I'm not sure what to say that I haven't said about the previous fic in this series. I suppose thank you for not trying to redeam snape like canon did, and for reforming dumbledore in a believable way, that is to say not entirely but enough there were no hard feelings at the end. Really just thank you for sharing this and continuing to share your writing. :)
ChrisIce chapter 52 . 10/18/2017
un seul mots. Tous simplement magnifique
Fencer22 chapter 35 . 10/17/2017
Hah! I'd been planning to send you a pm at some point recommending worm after I read you bio, and then as I'm working my eay through your fics I see it as your recommendation for this chapter. Any plans to ever write a worm crossover? Taylor in HP working with one of your fem Harry's eould be amazing.
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »