Reviews for Heart and Soul
Alyxzander chapter 52 . 5/17
This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It was a roller-coaster of emotions that no amount of praise can do it justice. Things happened throughout the trilogy that had me frustrated and internally screaming at some of the characters, and vocally if I was alone at the time. Other parts had me equally laughing, squealing with delight or tearing up. Absolutely amazing work. I would love to see other stories based on this, even if they were one-shots as small has half the length of 'Yule Ball Panic".
Stories centred around couples such as Phoebe and Areto, Minerva and Bonnie. Also the other female couple that may have been hinted at. I guessed another couple might form in the girls' coven as early as their first ritual together. Only, the two I had presumed might end up together weren't the potential couple hinted at.
I love all the similarities to the original works as well as the changes and newly introduced plot. Daphne, Tracy and Blaise were all amazing characters in this story, showing what I believe was too obscured in the original works - not all in Slytherin are bad. It still disappoints me that not one Slytherin student stood beside the rest of their school to defend it from the start. Something this story more than made up for.
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 52 . 4/19
Aaaah, what a wonderfully sweet ending. The last memory really had me in tears. Thank you, thank you
Hermione Potlack chapter 52 . 3/28
This is so emotional! I really like the fact that Magic is sentient and that a soul bond encourages them down a relationship but develops with the relationship. This along with your other 2 in this series is the best fanfic I have ever read. So sad about McGonagall but you can't have it all
loveemmawatsonandhermione chapter 7 . 3/25
I was 11! Do u believe how lucky you were?
I loved this! Thank you taking the time to write all of this. :)
Artemis Damien chapter 52 . 2/12
Thank you for this masterpiece. This story (along with Yule Ball Panic and Heart and Soul) has the most fleshed out, emotionally accurate, spot-on characterization and incredibly touching plot I've ever seen, far better than Rowling's work or any other fanfiction I've ever read. The conceptualization of the idea of sentient Magic was wonderful, while not being too far fetched, and the other plot devices were gripping and realistic. I think you should really, really consider a career in YA writing.

On a side note, I've been to some Beltane, Samhain, Imbolc and Lughnasadh rituals (My family is French/Irish). We don't do them exactly like you described, but they're pretty accurate.

Thanks again for this masterpiece.

Artemis Selene Damien
CotyT232 chapter 31 . 2/9
OH MY GOD, HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM?! I'm sobbing
CotyT232 chapter 27 . 2/9
Oh, nevermind. Umbridge is the same Umbitch as ways. But why did she help Mcgonagall? Was she under a potion or spell? I'm soo curious! Amazing chapter, by the way.
CotyT232 chapter 25 . 2/9
I'M SO CONFUSED! UMBRIDGE IS GOOD? SHE'S HELPING THEM? WHAT? OH MY GOD, I SCREAMED
CotyT232 chapter 7 . 2/8
OMG, Tracey is an icon️️️️
ZeaDragon chapter 52 . 1/13
It has been a wonderful read. It has been one of the most touching I've ever read.

I'm not all that great with expressing myself so...thank you.
Kagey98 chapter 52 . 1/7
Great Story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
ProfFrankly chapter 52 . 1/3
I followed the link to this story and its predecessors from a discord channel. I’m so glad I did. This was an amazing journey. I especially appreciated the recs of stories at the top of each chapter; I’m going to go back now and start looking at them for the ones I haven’t read you so much for sharing your talent and your imagination.
Sam Murphy chapter 52 . 1/1
This was an amazing story ! So well written I have enjoyed myself immensely thank you so much
Sam Murphy chapter 51 . 1/1
Damn mcgonagal... but the final fight was so awesome !
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »