Reviews for Heart and Soul
Fencer22 chapter 52 . 10/19
Wonderful! I feel like I should be trying to fill this with all kinds of detailed praise but really I'm not sure what to say that I haven't said about the previous fic in this series. I suppose thank you for not trying to redeam snape like canon did, and for reforming dumbledore in a believable way, that is to say not entirely but enough there were no hard feelings at the end. Really just thank you for sharing this and continuing to share your writing. :)
ChrisIce chapter 52 . 10/18
un seul mots. Tous simplement magnifique
Fencer22 chapter 35 . 10/17
Hah! I'd been planning to send you a pm at some point recommending worm after I read you bio, and then as I'm working my eay through your fics I see it as your recommendation for this chapter. Any plans to ever write a worm crossover? Taylor in HP working with one of your fem Harry's eould be amazing.
eh84132 chapter 52 . 9/25
Your story is amazing. I love it. Thank you.
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 9/22
Just finished plowing my way through this opus (magnum opus if no other similar works come down the pipeline). Heartily recommend to anyone trying to decide if they should start it.
Glumski chapter 52 . 9/21
Wow. I'm really happy I stumbled upon this story (or rather Yule Ball Panic). I must admit that I'm rather new to the Harry Potter fandom (though the books and movies of course were part of my childhood) and for reasons I never quite understood I don't really like Harry Potter, the character. The idea of Fem!Harry is not something I've come across before YBP, and while I feel like it really shouldn't change much, Jasmine Potter is a character I very much like and immensely enjoyed reading about.
Actually, I pretty much enjoyed everything about this series, most of all the characters. The action scenes were total badass, the ritual scenes quite interesting, and Umbridge made me just as furious as in the original book. All the McGonagall scenes were unexpectedly touching, too.
Well, I'd love to write more but powered through this series in far too few days (five, maybe?) and desperately must catch up on sleep now. I'll definitely check out your other works though, and there's all the recommendations in the chapter heads...
The One True Slacker chapter 52 . 9/19
I just spent the last three days reading this trilogy and I loved it. Highly recommend to anyone in the Fandom to read if only about how it differs from most that use the same plot devices.
RonRR chapter 30 . 9/8
"...soon the sun broke over the mountains in the west..."
A very magical sunrise, the sun should have risen over the mountains in the east. :-)
I have read this story before and missed it then.

Ron
jumpingninjo chapter 1 . 8/25
I really hope fleur doesn't die I having feeling she's going to die
CaptainStoner chapter 52 . 8/24
After reading this series over the last week or so. its probably the Best Fem harry fic iv'e read.. The only disappointing part is there isn't more to read lol. There is a severe lack of such stories floating around. and none as well written.. It was refreshing seeing a more unique take on the Soul bond fic. as well as the fight vs Voldemort. Hope eventually you write something similar in the future xD
ThunderClaw03 chapter 48 . 8/24
You do not mess with Luna's pudding if you know what's good for you.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 31 . 8/23
Death came for Arthur, it's sad that he died.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 24 . 8/23
Sirius Black you good for nothing Drunk. Slap him, kick him, dunk him in cold water, whatever it takes to wake him up.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 19 . 8/22
Rebounded very harshly on Umbrigde the Umbitch. Update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 11 . 8/21
Great job keep it up. I was wondering if you had thought about Jasmine and Hermione becoming animagus?
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »