Reviews for Heart and Soul
hpmick13 chapter 4 . 3/11
Seriously why do you make your characters so fucking dumb
hpmick13 chapter 2 . 3/11
More stupidity
SailorStar9 chapter 48 . 3/3
Morale of this chapter: never, ever threaten Luna's pudding.
lulu2613 chapter 48 . 12/27/2023
You don’t ever take pudding from Luna! Unhitch is going down
lulu2613 chapter 35 . 12/27/2023
Wouldn’t Tonks showing her ministry badge break the statue of secrecy?
Rabcor chapter 47 . 8/20/2023
World record for biggwst orgy? Biggest lesbian orgy at the very least?

Yeah i think the world record is 500 people.

Funny enough world record for number of different men had in one day by a single woman was over 900. One woman filling in for an entire army of women.
Rabcor chapter 31 . 8/19/2023
"We all missed you at Yule, but at least we'll have Christmas together!"

Those are the same festival.

Yule is a pagan festival to celebrate the rising of the sun because in certain places, notably Iceland, the sun rises later and sets sooner as winter progresses. Around 24th december is when the trend reverses and the sun starts rising earlier and setting later again until in summer at the peak of summer solstice they basically have the sun up 24/7. People feared if they stopped celebrating Yule the sun would stop rising and were adamant not to abandon this festival. It also helped that it was one of the most popular, fun and loved festival that they had.

So when the church came around to convert everyone to , to appease those people they rebranded yule as Christmas, celebrating the birth of Christ (how were they supposed to know we'd later find out that jesus wasn't born this time of year anyway, if he existed at all that is?) Thus creating Christmas, the rebranded yule, with the same exact dates.
Rabcor chapter 11 . 8/17/2023
Is it bad that the only malfoy I feel sorry for is narcissa?

She's the only one that didn't earn this.

Likewise. I am very curious how Bellatrix will react to her favorite sister's undeserved torture and the whole house elf treatment.
KitsuneRose16 chapter 52 . 8/8/2023
I have to say, both parts of this story was simply astonishing. I haven’t typed a review for the first one because I was so eager to keep going on to this one, but I will say that both were equally an amazing read. The loss of certain character, not to name any to avoid spoilers in the reviews, were well done in its tragedy and how natural the main cast reacted to the loss. It certainly sparked distraught within me. I wish there was more, but from what I read in the epilogue there was a lot to write out if it were to happen. Certainly a task that would make most writers cringe at the thought of it, but I’m glad the hints that were made are easy to decipher. Thanks you again for the amazing read.
midnightscar17 chapter 47 . 5/5/2023
You broke star wars with flitwick lol

You brought in stargate sg1s base location during the ritual

Way to go lol
moonl337 chapter 1 . 4/19/2023
About once a year I return to this interesting fic I don't know if you still read the comments but if you are interested in real life feminine energy look up Dr Joana kujawa she did a great interview for the higher side chats podcast I'd highly recommend it some of the themes in your story reminded of that talk great story live well and true to love
Matyy24 chapter 51 . 10/21/2022
Un grand merci pour cette histoire vous êtes un auteur incroyable !
sakurai.ryuu chapter 52 . 7/29/2022
is one of the better HP fanfics I've read. And well written albus, too bad you put minevre and albus to death
KieranMR chapter 35 . 7/16/2022
You used the Wilhelm scream. In text. I have a new hero.
Kmg27 chapter 50 . 3/27/2022