Reviews for Heart and Soul
Guest chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
Things I never expected to be mentioned during a wedding scene in any context: The utter destruction of an island by one of the people getting married.

Though I kind of wonder just what would have happened if Minerva hadn't broken the soul bond she had. And how much of it would have stayed the same.
Kurrent chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
This has been a fantastic story. Thanks to you and your beta reader for the hard work, time and love you've both put into this. While it makes me wistful to know this particular tale has come to an end, it's a good end. My deepest thanks for sharing this with all of us! Best wishes to you and your friend Bonnie!
Jack Inqu chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
A fitting end to the story. Hints of struggles and tragedies in the past, with more in the future, but also a day of hope and celebration.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
raynisia chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
I wonderful epilogue! This story was lovely!
RonRR chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
A wonderful story.
I have impatiently waited for each and every chapter to be posted.

I look forward to seeing what story you create next.

Ron
hjgz89 chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
Thank you and congratulations. This has been one of the finest works I have read on this site. You combined various flavors of Harry Potter fiction into something great and new. To have written something this wonderfull on such a tight schedule is amazing to behold.
A thousand thanks for the gift you have given us and may your future works shine just as brightly.
matthunt101 chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
Have to say I've loved this story and this series. I've been following it since the very beginning and I'm sad to see it end. I've truly enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve, and your plot was simply fantastic. While I certainly would love to read more about Jasmine and Hermione's adventures moving forwards especially the events transpiring around Sardinia, I can understand that as the author you've accomplished what you wanted with this story and it's time to move on.
I wish you the best and look forward to reading whatever stories you write moving forward (especially if they've got a female Harry character).
Best of luck and happy writing!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
as the song lyrics go. "Its been a long road, getting from there to here."
thank you for sharing this story. just sad to see it over. but all good things must end
R2-Sweet Tooth chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
Loved the whole series thanks for writing it and thanks bonnie for betaing it
Shamgar777 chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
These two stories have been among my favorite fanfiction stories ever. I am always excited to see that the next chapter is up and ready. I think that you're right though and that this should be the end of the regular story with occasional one shots for fun. I look forward to what is next either with your Marvel stories with Iris/Natasha and Hermione or an entirely new arc. Thank you for such amazing writing.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
Sad to see it end, but at the same time it feels like it's time.

A truly brilliant trilogy of stories (though it was really just one giant story really), a must read.
Funnybombninja chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
This was such an amazing story and I am so glad that I was able to watch it grow and expand in wonderful directions. This has to be my all time favorite story and while I am a little saddened that it is over, I am still so happy about it. Good job. Congratulations.
MilandaAnza chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
There's not much to say except I loved the ending and this story. Thank you so much
Poliamida chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
A great ending, although I'm now sad because I won't be having more updates for this story.
What happened with Hermione and that island? I must confess that it's a bit annoying that you threw something as big as that but didn't properly explained it.

I wait eagerly more material from you.
Balrog1788 chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
These past nineteen months have been an absolute pleasure to read your stories. I thank you for sharing them with us and I thank Bonnie for all her hard work to. I am looking forward to your next adventure.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »