Reviews for Heart and Soul
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2018
Are "chojo" and "swetan" cocoa and toast?
Wolf123678 chapter 52 . 12/30/2018
The only word that I can find for the story is incredible. The ending did seem a little rushed, but was still excellent. Again, I somehow managed to finish your story within 48 hours.
ApprenticePhoenix chapter 52 . 12/8/2018
Whoa! This was a excellent series! It kept me hooked. I read the series in a few days straight. Thanks for the great fic!
CelendilAU chapter 52 . 11/7/2018
Wow. Just.. wow... and I thought the Witches of Shield stories were good.. this was absolutely incredible. The story of Jasmine and Hermione sucked me in so completely that I skipped sleep to devour these three stories as rapidly as possible, and I’m not sure I can adequately spell out in words just how many different things these stories made me feel while I was speeding through. You have created a beautiful story that I feel in the end comes down to a pretty simple core: that love - true love - can light up the world for the rest of us to follow like a beacon in the darkness and make the world a better place.

Thank you for gifting this story to us. Thank you for letting me come on this wonderful journey, these years later. Thank you.
A Darker Path chapter 52 . 10/9/2018
brilliant. i would have liked to know more details about their pushes and battles for equality, but nonetheless, a spectacular end to a spectacular series.
A Darker Path chapter 23 . 10/8/2018
is your Hermione black?
General Cammy chapter 3 . 10/5/2018
Hermione's parents are clueless. And Margaret Thatcher? Ewwww
tyrannicpuppy chapter 52 . 9/28/2018
A superb ending to such a lovely epic. And to think it all started in the fourth year girls dorm with Hermione dragging information out of Jasmine. I loved it so much. Great work and I'm so going to devour your other works after this.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 48 . 9/28/2018
Umbridge, you fool. No one gets between Luna and Pudding.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 32 . 9/27/2018
I had wondered why you were focusing on Arthur so much there.

The family talk though was excellent. And I'm always partial to a Harmony pool.

This is one excellent story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 19 . 9/26/2018
Never seen that approach to screwing with Umbridge. Very fun. Though I expect the hammer to strike back harder because of it.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 7 . 9/26/2018
I can see why you liked the final scene. She's as bad as Luna in some of the fics I've read.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 9/26/2018
Despite what happened in this chapter, it's the happiest I've been reading it since they left Kings Cross. Finally, they're reunited and the relief is palpable.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
Not a very promising start. I really hope Hermione refuses to obey Fumbles. And that they get Jasmine out fast. I don't want her stuck there long.
Draekaaru chapter 19 . 9/11/2018
Ho. Ly. Crap. Did that just happen?! *insert hysterical cackling here* That’s what you get, Umb! Oh, man, that is awesome! Thank you for this!
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »