Reviews for Heart and Soul
ThunderClaw03 chapter 48 . 8/24/2017
You do not mess with Luna's pudding if you know what's good for you.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 31 . 8/23/2017
Death came for Arthur, it's sad that he died.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 24 . 8/23/2017
Sirius Black you good for nothing Drunk. Slap him, kick him, dunk him in cold water, whatever it takes to wake him up.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 19 . 8/22/2017
Rebounded very harshly on Umbrigde the Umbitch. Update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Great job keep it up. I was wondering if you had thought about Jasmine and Hermione becoming animagus?
Erimenthe chapter 52 . 8/16/2017
This was a brilliant addition to a great series. I loved all the little cameos from other shows in there and the muggle mentions that fit so well but only few could understand in the magical world. It made for many little giggles and big belly laughs. I don't know if I want to know more about what caused Sardinia to be demolished or not and I hope things keep getting better for your girls. You are absolutely one of the best writers I've read in a long time. Thank you for such a wonderful journey.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 52 . 8/15/2017
Nice story, though I would like to see a special epilogue that showed what each character did in the future.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2017
The last canonical female defence teacher as far as we know was Galatea Merrythought, who taught both Dumbledore and Tom Riddle and held the position over fifty years. I'm not trying to criticise you, your story is one of my all time favourites and I worship the ground you walk on, but I just wanted to point it out? Just in case you didn't catch it.
StormSorceress39 chapter 43 . 7/22/2017
This is one of the most outstanding stories- original and fanfic- that I have ever read. You should be immensely proud of yourself! I love your portrayal of Jasmine and Hermione's power levels- they aren't instantly unstoppable, they work hard to get that way. And the emphasis on communication and healthy relationships is absolutely superb. If you ever publish an original story let me know- I'll buy ten copies! Even if that's not something that interests you (because you undoubtedly have the ability) your fanfics will still stay among my top favourite pieces of all time.
Kali-blue chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
Magic breasts, lol. I've been enjoying your story and realized that I've not commented on how awesome it is. I've liked the tweaks to cannon on the timing of events like the haggleton cemetery coming before 3rd task and the cooperation between the triwizard champs. Most important was your goddess rituals and Veela development. I also liked Minerva giving the girls her book and the unique take on Sirius' mom as a failed horocrux but kinder matriarch helping her son and the Black family triumph. That the love shared by Jaz and Hermione caused Tom and his soul pieces pain and even destruction was creative and a welcome interpretation. Cheers, Kali
sisyphus1967 chapter 52 . 6/16/2017
Loved the series. Would love to see more but writing within your limits is undoubtedly better than failing to live up to the promise of what's already out there. Thank you for sharing this remarkable work with us.
jacenkenobi chapter 52 . 6/6/2017
I absolutely love this series. I read it all in five days! I just couldn't put it down. I just wish it hadn't ended. You are tied for my favorite author with old-crow and S.M Wane. But when it comes to individual stories, or series, this is the best I have read in years. I like this a whole lot more than Rowling's story. Please write more about Jasmine and Hermione!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Another story I have not seen done yet is one the Dursleys are decent people.
An interesting twist might be to have Dudley a wizard too.
Lily was a witch, and Petunia a very strong squib, Vernon would also have magical ancestry.
Since you seem to like fem! characters make Dudley into Drusilla and let her beat Ron into shape!

Yes I read Buffy the vampire slayer fics.
crossfire922 chapter 52 . 5/25/2017
Story review: Good character development, bad epilogue (not enough loose ends tied up), bad final battle (it kept bouncing between the conflicts which made it a hard read but really well-done politics. Although the last fifteen chapters were pretty much a lower quality than the chapters before in the plot sense. Like Umbridge kept putting up decrees but nothing happened it became a running gag that was extremely stale.

I personally believe the author should have just removed Umbridge and Fudge since they did not matter for plot instead of wrapping it all up in one night.

The Voldemort fight was an excellent ending that took advantage of the soul bond.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
good thing in my story fudge and the toad will never be alive again they will meet their end before harry's 2nd year for trying to arrest harry for killing fudge gf lucius which it will fail
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »