Reviews for Heart and Soul
Guest chapter 52 . 6/13/2019
Thanks for the read.
Corwyn chapter 52 . 6/6/2019
*W*O*W* this was beautiful! Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us! I loved it!
emilysouza221b chapter 52 . 6/5/2019
Amazing trilogy from start to finish
Cyril Kain chapter 33 . 5/26/2019
Explosivo Castrado!
Cyril Kain chapter 25 . 5/25/2019
So, Riddle's getting ritualed to death and Fudge is super weak to compulsion charms.
Cyril Kain chapter 24 . 5/25/2019
Something always goes bad on Halloween, and this time, it is all REMUS' FAULT! Also, you should feel lucky, Dumbles, you could have woken up, half naked, sprawled atop an equally half naked Umbridge.
Reader chapter 22 . 5/25/2019
Alternate title for this series: how Magical Britain went Lez, and how much everyone loved it!
Cyril Kain chapter 19 . 5/24/2019
I'm quite surprised that it was only one level that her marks were bumped. I figured that the pink toad flunked out with pure Trolls in everything, aside from History of Magic, which is utterly worthless, and Bootlicking, a special class for pure-bloods only, one that Percy took as well. As for the bribing to be recognized as pure-blood, she'd need it, considering her mother was a really large toad.
Cyril Kain chapter 13 . 5/23/2019
And there goes the traitorous, oily bastard that is Snape. Only him, and Dung, would be the worst two to get that information, and we all know that Snape's loyalties lay more with Tom than Dumbledore. If the greasy bastard truly was remorseful, he wouldn't have been such a total dick to everyone NOT a Slytherin, and the whole 'it is my cover' story is total BS, since he still acted like Harry was a glory hound when no Slytherins were around in Grimmauld Place. He was a genuine asshole, and nobody should have mourned his passing, forget naming kids after him.
Cyril Kain chapter 9 . 5/23/2019
I actually rather like the Grangers' reaction. It is actually very similar to what I would expect from average parents from that time period. In fact, when a friend of mine came out as a lesbian, I was there and her parents, after the girl left, had a similar conversation and I had to set them straight that love is not a mistake, no matter what form it took, and if they thought differently, they'd merely become landlords to their daughter until she was 18, not parents, and that they'd never see her again after she left. The difference was that the mother assumed that her being the breadwinner of the family made her daughter a lesbian, not the lack of the father being around.
Reader chapter 7 . 5/22/2019
Tracey and her magic boobs...
Toffeecat15 chapter 52 . 5/16/2019
Thank you once again for adding to my spotify playlist
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 18 . 4/17/2019
Hahaha. Just charmed the howler to different colour then
FireInLife chapter 26 . 3/21/2019
Hey, just thought it might be worth mentioning. But you listed one of the dates in this chapter as "November 2, 1995". The rest are 1994.

I only noticed because November 2nd, 1995, was the date I was born, and I could have sworn it was a Thursday, not Tuesday :p

Probably not worth changing, since I usually just skim over the dates.
FireInLife chapter 11 . 3/20/2019
It'd make for an interesting short, AU story if Harry and Hermione WERE convicted. Not as interesting or as long as this story though. Still interesting to consider.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »