Reviews for Heart and Soul
FireInLife chapter 7 . 3/20/2019
This isn't a criticism this time. I just wanted to show you an excerpt from Pottermore. I don't know if you've read it before, but it could be interesting to know. It's about Gildroy Lockhart and why he was hired. I know I found it interesting the first time I read it.

"Many staff were baffled as to the reason that Albus Dumbledore chose to invite Gilderoy Lockhart back to Hogwarts as Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. While it was true that it had become almost impossible to persuade anybody else to take the job (the rumour that it was cursed was gathering strength both inside and outside Hogwarts), many teachers remembered Lockhart as thoroughly obnoxious, whatever his later achievements.

Albus Dumbledore’s plans, however, ran deep. He happened to have known two of the wizards for whose life’s work Gilderoy Lockhart had taken credit, and was one of the only people in the world who thought he knew what Lockhart was up to. Dumbledore was convinced that Lockhart needed only to be put back into an ordinary school setting to be revealed as a charlatan and a fraud. Professor McGonagall, who had never liked Lockhart, asked Dumbledore what he thought students would learn from such a vain, celebrity-hungry man. Dumbledore replied that ‘there is plenty to be learned even from a bad teacher: what not to do, how not to be’."
Guest chapter 52 . 2/12/2019
Finally finished! This whole story was beautiful. Absolutely amazing!
silenthunter11 chapter 14 . 2/1/2019
I feel like the titles from the song shipping up to Boston
Winlyn chapter 52 . 1/17/2019
The end...

I don't know what to say...

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. 116 chapters and I've loved every single one of them. It has been beautifully written and taken a different approach to most of the common tropes of HP fanfiction.

Now I'll just have to find something to distract me from the fact that there is nothing more to read of this story. Probably by reading others by you and other authors.

Once again. Thank you!

-Winlyn
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2018
Are "chojo" and "swetan" cocoa and toast?
Wolf123678 chapter 52 . 12/30/2018
The only word that I can find for the story is incredible. The ending did seem a little rushed, but was still excellent. Again, I somehow managed to finish your story within 48 hours.
ApprenticePhoenix chapter 52 . 12/8/2018
Whoa! This was a excellent series! It kept me hooked. I read the series in a few days straight. Thanks for the great fic!
CelendilAU chapter 52 . 11/7/2018
Wow. Just.. wow... and I thought the Witches of Shield stories were good.. this was absolutely incredible. The story of Jasmine and Hermione sucked me in so completely that I skipped sleep to devour these three stories as rapidly as possible, and I’m not sure I can adequately spell out in words just how many different things these stories made me feel while I was speeding through. You have created a beautiful story that I feel in the end comes down to a pretty simple core: that love - true love - can light up the world for the rest of us to follow like a beacon in the darkness and make the world a better place.

Thank you for gifting this story to us. Thank you for letting me come on this wonderful journey, these years later. Thank you.
A Darker Path chapter 52 . 10/9/2018
brilliant. i would have liked to know more details about their pushes and battles for equality, but nonetheless, a spectacular end to a spectacular series.
A Darker Path chapter 23 . 10/8/2018
is your Hermione black?
General Cammy chapter 3 . 10/5/2018
Hermione's parents are clueless. And Margaret Thatcher? Ewwww
tyrannicpuppy chapter 52 . 9/28/2018
A superb ending to such a lovely epic. And to think it all started in the fourth year girls dorm with Hermione dragging information out of Jasmine. I loved it so much. Great work and I'm so going to devour your other works after this.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 48 . 9/28/2018
Umbridge, you fool. No one gets between Luna and Pudding.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 32 . 9/27/2018
I had wondered why you were focusing on Arthur so much there.

The family talk though was excellent. And I'm always partial to a Harmony pool.

This is one excellent story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 19 . 9/26/2018
Never seen that approach to screwing with Umbridge. Very fun. Though I expect the hammer to strike back harder because of it.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »