Reviews for Heart and Soul
tyrannicpuppy chapter 7 . 9/26/2018
I can see why you liked the final scene. She's as bad as Luna in some of the fics I've read.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 9/26/2018
Despite what happened in this chapter, it's the happiest I've been reading it since they left Kings Cross. Finally, they're reunited and the relief is palpable.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
Not a very promising start. I really hope Hermione refuses to obey Fumbles. And that they get Jasmine out fast. I don't want her stuck there long.
Draekaaru chapter 19 . 9/11/2018
Ho. Ly. Crap. Did that just happen?! *insert hysterical cackling here* That’s what you get, Umb! Oh, man, that is awesome! Thank you for this!
Spica75 chapter 9 . 9/7/2018
Yes, it is "merely" 1995 and the UK is one of the most conservative nations in western Europe(which is why it's sometimes called "the USA of Europe" due to how extremely conservative USA is compared to western Europe), however, the "official" and "open" side was definitely lagging well behind the opinion of the average person, and more importantly, you forget that there's a huge difference in opinioning about a stranger and someone you know or even someone closely related.

Not saying your portrayal is impossible or anything, just that it's probably a bit away from the average, and in the conservative direction, if it was about a stranger.
However, when those feelings are about their own daughter, then it suddenly makes them look FAR worse, and their views jumped a lot further away from the middle.
Guest chapter 52 . 9/5/2018
This story has been brilliant, beautiful, heartbreaking, uplifting, wonderful, sweet, inspiring, and a bunch of other positive adjectives. I've loved reading it, all 3 installments, and as much as I'm going to miss this story (so, so much), I do think you found a great place to come to an end. I also look forward to reading more of your work
Luke Shadowrider chapter 52 . 8/24/2018
excuse me what is that you were going to say Oliver I couldn't hear you because the AUTHOR CUT YOU OFF!
WolfyVannah5 chapter 52 . 8/23/2018
I'm so sad that it's over! But it was such a good story!
Janner chapter 51 . 7/24/2018
What a wonderful trilogy this is. So detailed and intricate, You should be very proud of yourself. It has been a privilege to read it. Well done.
FireInLife chapter 52 . 7/10/2018
I'm sad to see the end, but it has been an amazing journey. I know I had concerns mid way through, but you definitely alleviated them. You did a great job with Dumbledore changing, and while I'm a bit disappointed with Snape's ending, it fits.

It has, overall, been a beautiful story to read, and I'm glad I got the chance to read it. Thank you, as well as Bonnie and all the others that worked so hard on it.
FireInLife chapter 4 . 7/9/2018
I hate this. I hate this so much. You're extending the pain and angst way past what is tolerable. Ugh.
DontMindMe chapter 52 . 6/1/2018
Wonderful story. Not too sure of the epilogue but otherwise ive not put this dowm,
Thank you for sharing although i would have love to have seen more with the crossovers involved
DontMindMe chapter 4 . 5/30/2018
Right now i just want someome to kill Dumbledore. I am screaming at my table. Dam it
Jonthechaosman chapter 36 . 5/25/2018
nice Jurassic Park reference
iChaos chapter 52 . 5/11/2018
Great story, congratulations for finishing it and sharing with the community.

The technical writing/editing is very good for the most part, especially for such a lengthy story. Overall, I was impressed with the organization of characters and continuity of the plot.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »