Reviews for Heart and Soul
Majerus chapter 31 . 11/2/2020
I guess it makes sense that Rookwood was too 'magically minded' to simply put Arthur to sleep and slit his throat?
Sleep spell followed by low-powered cutting curses and voila! Dead guard, a Weasley no less!
I mean, it works for the story, but it's... more than a bit far fetched.

Hmmm, Zabini totally dismissed Hermione and Gabrielle, she didn't even acknowledge them, and you didn't mention it at all :(

"
"I think you should give it a shot," Remus said encouragingly as the silence lengthened. "You don't get many chances to meet other women, after all. And you especially don't encounter many women who wouldn't hold a grudge against you for some of the things you did in school."

"And she's not even a cousin!" Tonks pointed out. "That's an awfully big advantage among British purebloods."
LMAO!

Ahh, well, perhaps the grief will give way to the righteous fury that dumbles deserves to rain down upon him?
Majerus chapter 30 . 11/2/2020
*sad for the Weasley's*
That said, I fucking despise dumbles, he's such a worthless windbag of bullshite.
He never really had to face the repercussions of his secrecy in canon (Sirius didn't count, since dumbles was just using the man, never even apologizing for the fact that he was partially responsible for his lacking a trial and then continuing to imprison the poor bastard, not to mention that he saw him as a threat to his control of his weapon).
Now, however, one of the biggest allies of the Light is dead because of dumble's secrets. No, Arthur wasn't a big-time player, but he was well-liked and respected for his views (outside of that "silly muggle business").

He was also an openly die-hard dumbles supporter and well-known member of the order of the flaming turkey.

Dying in obscurity for no apparent reason - and likely labeled by the MfM as a criminal - will be a huge blow to the Light.

The lying bastard should end up losing every bit of influence he has over a ton of people. The Weasley's, Hermione & Jasmine, Remus, Sirus, Tonks, and anyone else with two active brain cells should see the old fraud for what he is: an uncaring manipulator.
I doubt that's the direction you took with this, but I do hope he FINALLY suffers some genuine repercusions!
Majerus chapter 29 . 11/2/2020
I find it odd that dumbles didn't bother to cast any diagnostics on her scar. It would be a perfectly plausible time to do it - noting a change to something that hadn't changed in 14 years is pretty noteworthy.
Majerus chapter 28 . 11/2/2020
FINALLY! The old coot has a twinge of genuine conscience! And one that isn't brushed aside by the (well meaning) don't-worry-be-happy-bird.
Majerus chapter 27 . 10/21/2020
I was reading that ranting argument and trying to figure out... it didn't fit Jasmine. Ginny? Nah. Nev? Nah. One of the Slyth... Sirius! HAH! That was hilarious!

Huh... snivellus is giving legit info to dumbles? I never claimed to understand the slimiest of all JKR's characters. Brave my left cheek, he was as bonkers as any of them. Why can't that shite just catch crotch rot and die slowly as befits him?

Sounds like the toad is going to get stepped on, and none too soon.

Heh, it would be fun to see the veela elder benefit from a Beltane ritual :D
Majerus chapter 26 . 10/20/2020
Wonderful chapter, fantastic details!
The Book, Locket, Cup, Ring, Scar, Diadem, and Snake are gone... only the freak remains. It will be interesting to see what happens if/when he mutilates his soul again.
Majerus chapter 25 . 10/20/2020
Great stuff, especially since it appears that everyone forgot about the compulsed Fudge slaving away in all the excitement :D
Majerus chapter 24 . 10/20/2020
I got all the way to the end, intent on many comments, but then Sirius happened. I wonder how many times that man has caused exactly that reaction :D

Sirius aside, your details of the rituals were well done, but I was most impressed by their love-making. It communicated their joy and bonding without crossing the line to explicit, a very fine balancing act, especially with your T rating. Well done!
Majerus chapter 23 . 10/19/2020
Lots of progress here! The coming chapters will be pivotal, I'm sure.
Majerus chapter 21 . 10/19/2020
"
Why did he strike now, riskino exposure? And why didn't Severus warn me?
"
I wish the old shite-for-brains would finally figure out that Snape only has one master: Himself.

HOOOLLLLEEEE SHITE! Fleur got Dumbles to forking THINK!? WHAT THE EVER LOVING HELL!?
This calls for celebrations, Ima go get drunk!

The more I see Snape's name, the more I want to see it on a tombstone. A vermin filled, blood-splattered open grave is fine with me, too.
Majerus chapter 20 . 10/19/2020
I LOVED that Flitwick was so incredibly badarse.
"Combat Training" is one thing, but facing a live opponent is quite another... and losing that badly to a 'friendly' is a helluva lot better 'wake-up' than... well, about anything.

Now, will Snape show his value as a spy, or... not.
Majerus chapter 19 . 10/19/2020
It's too bad they couldn't get someone to investigate toad's claims... about herself!
Majerus chapter 18 . 10/19/2020
Gabrielle's careful, thoughtful reasoning about how 'if Jasmine wants to stay, Umbridge has to go' gave me shivers... for some reason :D

The strain on the horcruxes grows as regularly as their love, but I fear that the toad will be suppressing their happiness quite effectively sooner than later.
Majerus chapter 17 . 10/19/2020
Nice job diving deep into Gabrielle's motivations/loyalty to Jasmine. It's interesting that it is so specific and focussed - that Hermione is not mentioned at all...

The scene with McG appreciating her 'new look'... until she thought her lost love was subtle, yet powerful.

Got to love the power of nagging :D
Zafar Link chapter 52 . 9/16/2020
Thank you for writing this, it was among the best literature I've ever read.
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »