Reviews for Heart and Soul
javegar453 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Yay :) it's back :) been waiting for the sequel :)
hollyheadharper chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I love this story! The thought you've put into this world is incredible. I hope Hermione's parents don't react too harshly to her adventures.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Hope Ron get closer to hermonie abs Janine feel bad he has no one just for him self
Laura All Round chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Wow, great start. The scenes with Susan, Blaise, and Daphne show how broad the canvas is for the story yet to come. And the Hermione and Jasmine's scenes with their respective families dramically set up the immediate summertime conflict with Dumbledore and his questionable actions. The chapter promises lots of adventures to come!

So, welcome back! And thank you for this gripping, romantic, and (frequently) hilariously funny series. I noticed over the summer and fall that your stories have become part of my Saturday morning routine. Today's chapter was the perfect accompaniment to my second cup of coffee and a bran muffin fresh out of the oven.

Finally, I want to thank your beta-readers, Bonnie and Mainsail. (Mainsail's idea of including a list of OCs in the first chapter is brilliant.) Although the work of beta-readers is generally invisible, I know from real life the power of editing.

So thanks to all; it was a delight to click the heart on the "Follow/Favorite" button.
linx007 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
YAHOOOO! So glad this story is back, I cant tell you how much I absolutely love this story line. In my opinion it is the best fem Harry/Hermione I have ever found on this site period.
SophiaL19797 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
This is a really well thought out introduction for the sequel and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting the multiple PoVs, so they were a pleasant surprise. It's going to be interesting to see how both Jasmine and Hermione react to Fumbledore's instruction to not contact Jasmine & I wouldn't be surprised if Jasmine decides to leave the Dursleys and personally head to Hermione's house.

The other girls are somewhat interesting and I'm mildly curious to see a bit more of their PoVs. I'm still waiting for when Hermione eventually tells her parents about her relationship with Jasmine. (Plus possibly a small parody where Jasmine tells the Dursleys the same thing?) Overall this chapter was quite enjoyable and it gives me high hopes for the sequel.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
well calling and sending muggle post is not magical so now that she's figured out she was discounting her parents she will go muggle in contacting Jasmine

Excellent start to this new sequel

Exceptional Entertainment
fantasyra chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
*tilts head. I can honestly say I wasn't expecting such a diverse spread at story start. Interesting.

Jasmines home life doesn't surprise me much, it's fairly consistent through most fics. Hermione's was nice, in a sad way. Bit of a cliffy in how that is going to work out in the end and seeing the other perspectives created a well rounded world building chapter. Still lots of questions running around though as despite the world setting content, there isn't much story advancement yet. Still, solid for an opener, but as a follower of the saga I'm a bit sad some of those questions were not answered but I hate waiting, lol.

Overall, well written and very engaging as minor characters from the last story start becoming more central. However, as with the problems of all storys with a large cast, there is a missing scene for Fleur and Gabby. Especially considering their implied importants in the last story but balancing such a large cast is always difficult. More so when their spread out across so much territory.

Looking forward to more, and thank you and your betas for the hard work.
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
love it.
Mortis89 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
An excellent start to a much-anticipated story!
n3000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Continua, continua. Es muy bueno.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85