Reviews for Trial By Separation
wolves or wargs...?
Bookworm-soul chapter 9 . 7/23/2018
awww cute
Bookworm-soul chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
wowowowowowowow! can't wait to read more. doing that right now...
Hawaiichick chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
I loved getting to see Legolas through Frodo's eyes. I love how young and enthusiastic and optimistic you portray Legolas. How pure he is. I love that explanation on why he was chosen for the fellowship. This story was so much fun to read! :)
Aaaaa chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
AaaAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE THIS THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT I HIGHLY ENJOYED READING IT AND WILL LIKELY RETURN TO READ IT YET AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!
Aaaaa chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
yessssss and Frodo encouraging the other hobbits to try to make Legolas more included in their group I LOVE IT, I love this fic!
Aaaaa chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
EYYYY ARAGORN!
Aaaaa chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
NICE
Aaaaa chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
NO FRODO... THE RING... DON'T LET IT INFLUNCE YOU LIKE THAT. IT'S RUDE
Aaaaa chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
I love this. It's 2:41am now, same night I started reading, and aaaAaaaaaaAaaAAAA I love this fix so much. Frodo's concern and consideration for Legolas is so touching. He's trying not to make things any worse, and not being very successful! But he's trying!
Aaaaa chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
You're right; Legolas and Frodo never talk and barely interact in canon- which is part of why i love this fix so much! By bringing these two members of the fellowship closer, the group as a whole is strengthened! Besides, a Frodo & Legolas friendship is great. Canon is missing out not having them interact, tbh.
Aaaaa chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
IM SO THRILLED TO BE READING THIS AGAIN I LOVE THIS, I love how you write the character interactions and relationships. Boromir teaching the hobbits to make snow shelters I just LOVE IT I LOVE FELLOWSHIP MEMBER INTERACTIONS AND THIS WRITING IS SO GOOD I LOVE HOW YOU DESCRIBE THINGS LIKE SETTING AND FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS AAAAAHHH
Aaaaa chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
AAAAAAAH I HAVENT READ THIS IN AGES BUT I REMEMBERED IT TODAY WHen I rewatched return of the king, and its 1:39 am but I HAD TO SEE IF I COULD FIND THIS FIC AGAIN, AND I DID! I remember really really enjoying this last time I read it, and I look forward to enjoying this fix yet again! And gosh, can I just say, I LOVE your writing. Those first few paragraphs especially stuck me as beautiful. I am so glad I found this fix again! Thank you for writing it!
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Oh my gosh... I just started your story and my heart nearly stopped. This is just the first chapter... Anyways, I'm already loving this story!
Reading Ella chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
I really enjoyed your take on Legolas' relationship with the fellowship! It was really interesting to gradually get to know him better along with Frodo. Also the healer stare made me laugh! Fantastic piece, well done!