Reviews for I am Iron Man
Maybe you forgot to add disclaimers? Anyway, this is a good story :)
Demiwizard dragon girl chapter 1 . 8/10
"Apparently, Iron Man," I SMACKED MYSELF I WAS SO EXCITED.
13hjones chapter 17 . 8/7
PLEASE finish it I want to find out what they all say to Tony
HOWWW? Its one of the best fics I've ever read...thanks for writing as much as you did - its truly excellent
frolovkirill7 chapter 17 . 6/20
AO3 archive of our own
vally9437 chapter 14 . 6/5
i absolutely love this story! There's just one small detail, not even a crucial one, that you might want to change. The little boy in this scene is saying "Baba" when calling for his dad. The "p" sound isn't part of the arabic, urdu, or hindu (and some other) languages, so they replace it with "b". Hence, "Pepsi" becomes "Bebsi" and the little boy says "Baba". Seriously though, I think this story is great!
nicetwin123 chapter 16 . 5/6
Love the story, and checked out the one on AO3. Please updatell soon. Thanks.
Writer-at-Heart0 chapter 17 . 4/12
This is fantastic, and I checked on AO3 and see it hasn't been updated in a while. I hope to continue reading your story, it's fantastic! Good luck on updating and transferring!
amb6675 chapter 17 . 2/28
I am having problem finding your story on AO3 anyway I could help?
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
#TEAMIRONMAN! Like, no one I know is on his side, like me, so I'm glad that the world isn't entirely hopeless.
That person chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Hahahaahah!
That person chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Hahaha!Love it!
Me: What?! You crazy!...well that's questionable. Ok moving on! (mumbles about who knows what about Tony)"Hay you know,it's times like this I wished I had listened to smart people when they say... well I accidentally don't know...hehe... so screw smart people! we don't need them anyway right! right, they probably only befriended us stupid people so they could just feel even more smarter! Know what where we talking about I wasn't listening?

Whoops did I say that out loud...hehe...Whoops, must of slipped.
\(..)/

HEY! HAHAHA!
(") (")
/\ _ /\
/\ /\
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 17 . 11/10/2016
This is really good, and I can't wait to see how the team reacts when Obie steals the arch reactor.
Zyenna chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
I would love to read more. I can't wait till your story gets to the same place at the AO3 site. Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
Nightwing15 chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
Um... is that website A-zero-3?
or A-o-3? like, the letter "o"