Reviews for I am Iron Man
aw man. it's ,u favorite Iron Man story :(((
cmcaggia3 chapter 18 . 7/17
Did you get this idea from the 2012 fic? No hate, I just think you should credit the original poster, but I’m not sure how that stuff works here really
Bigchubbypanda chapter 18 . 7/13
Awww that's quite a shame! But I enjoyed it either way!
Novabunny5 chapter 18 . 7/6
I'm sad to here that you won't be finishing this but I understand the reasons. This was an awesome story an I will miss it. But I can always reread what is here. Thanks for an amazing experience.
First off FINISH THIS STORY! PLEASE!
Second, no one really stopping you. I can neme eight reading the books/watching the movie stories that are still posted or being updated as we speak. They were probably threaten as well but didnt stop them.
Third, do not let down your fans! We want you to see this story though to the end!
Greaser of Olympus chapter 18 . 7/1
First off, finish this story i need to know how it ends. i love reacting to the movies fics.
Second, no one really cares. I can name like ten reading the book/watching the movies fics that are posted and being updated as we speak, including my own.
Third, DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY! WE WANT YOU TO SEE THROUGH TO THE END!
Aw Man! Is it on wattpad by any chance?
Jelly chapter 18 . 6/26
That tea was h o t! So sad to see it not completed but I guess life goes on. It was awesome while it lasted and I’ll forever treasure this fanfic and always come back to it once in a blue moon. I’m looking forward to the future fics you mentioned, I’ll have to check out your ao3 account soon! :D
Nightwing15 chapter 18 . 6/28
Awwww, that's too bad. I really liked this story, and I'm glad you made it this far. Thank you for writing as much as you did!
Dammit no! I fucking loved this story and was waiting for more... No one ever does the "Avengers watch Iron Man" and its a good story cause they should see what he went through. Was really hoping this one would be the one to make it to the end
Cutejayjay2011 chapter 18 . 6/27
*cue sobbing herebut also interest because Voltronbut mostly sobbing*
A-Caged-Bird-Set-Free chapter 18 . 6/27
Ok a couple of things first- love the story! And second maybe wattpad would let you continue the story there, I've read a lot of simular stories through them.
Anyway just thought to let you know, and beg you to try and keep writing this story, since it's one of my fave avengers stories.
Keep up the good work!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 18 . 6/26
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be continuing this story. Thank you for leaving it up for us to read! I know I'll come back to it, even though it's not completed. I enjoy reading it. Good luck with your writing!
Fanfictionranger chapter 18 . 6/26
That be awesome!
My fav Voltron character is Daniel :)
vinny valentino chapter 18 . 6/26
That's too bad. Yours was one of the best types of this story. Good luck on your future works!