Reviews for Grievances Over Morning Tea
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 1 . 4/23
Ex-death eater, drunken addict, mostly-replaceable idiot/incompetent/ministry flunky, part-goblin midget, squib, half-giant, most powerful political figure in Wizarding Britain who likes to run military operations from the school... Why do parents send their children to Hogwarts, again?
Sage5 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
hilarious - I laughed the entire way through
riverrat chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Yep, you said it - it's madness. Not my cup of tea.
Vidar and Elpis chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hey this story is funny.

It's indeed true that Harry's nimbus 2000 mysteriously appeared.
gNatRat chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I still can't believe you have so little reviews on this story. I probably account for a hundred of your hits alone.

Forget whoever it was that left that nasty review. I think this one-shot was brilliant and bully on them for not acknowledging that.

Continue writing (and maybe get back to walking higher? :) )
salzgurke chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
A bit outdated now but still a very funny read. And you made a couple of good points too, which JKR unfotunately missed to tell us. Thanks a lot! :)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
liked it
sif chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
really cute D
Nadrek chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Ha ha ha ha.

Another excellent story - funny, and, in a way similar to (though slightly lesser than) the movie El Diablo, everything in it makes sense.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Such a splendid fic! I will add it to C2 Severus Snape, O.K.? However, wouldn't you be willing to change Sprout's first name to canon Pomona? It would be less confusing - I had to reread the part with her just to get who was speaking there! )-:
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
you are a genius.
sevter chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Excellent fic my dear. *smirk* We can clearly see that Dumbledore is clearly deluded. It is a sad sad thing when one refuse to believe even when confronted with so much evidence.
yukka chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
ha! that's a good one :)
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This is a very amusing ramble! If Hogwarts' staff meetings went this way... O, dear Merlin...

I love your prejudiced Dumbledore in denial - very cool. ;o)

*ticks favourite story box*
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I enjoyed this story and have taken the liberty of rcommending it at