Reviews for Locked Away
Monkey D. Chimera chapter 67 . 12/31/2019
AaaAaaaaaH no no nonono you can't fucking do this to me
Verdauga chapter 4 . 12/31/2019
*sad feels intensify*
Verdauga chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
So, I just finished reading this first chapter, and Wow. That is some phenomenal writing. This looks very promising, and I am excited to see how you travel this road.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
Just that Description is enough to be Interesting. Let's begin the Read.
Wawv chapter 66 . 12/23/2019
"Temporary, however, in the sense that..."
Charizard is going to burn out and die... isn't he ?

Great story, even if I feel that there is a bit too much of things ever going worse.
Guest chapter 66 . 12/23/2019
Great to have you back man, been waiting so long. Loved how Ho-oh annihilated mewtwo in 1 attack
Drahjan chapter 66 . 12/22/2019
You have a point there in your Author's Notes. Can't wait to see what happens next
cake0108 chapter 66 . 12/21/2019
Omg aghh Charizard is sooo cool
AshPli chapter 66 . 12/21/2019
I think the final fight was done well and ho-oh obliterating a somewhat weakened Mewtwo is still a valid way. I am more looking forward to seeing how Ho-oh is handled and maybe some logic behind the mega evolution, did happen because of his bond with Ash or did they have mega stones.
UnbreakableWarrior chapter 66 . 12/20/2019
Ahhh I was expecting a new amazing chapter after the last but this wow
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 66 . 12/20/2019
Oh no..., mega forms are like salmon changing aren't they? Bigger, stronger, better able to fight... but they use up everything they have in the change and subsequent fights. Charizard's going to die before this is over.
Revenial chapter 66 . 12/20/2019
not anti climatic, it flowed perfectly! cant wait to see what happens next!
MiaTreya chapter 65 . 12/5/2019
English is not my first language so it will be short. I really - REALLY - like this story. I'm so jealous of you right now because I would have liked to write this. But you're so good that it's better that YOU keep going. I hope to see the end in the near future ! (No pressure xD)
Lurkerinna chapter 65 . 12/2/2019
This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've read, and duuuuuude i read a ton of fanfiction. I even told one of my friends irl about this one. They don't really like pokemon that much, but they tought the plot was awesome. Lots of love from Chile!
MjrGenMatt chapter 65 . 11/26/2019
The enjoyment I get from seeing this story updated, and reading the fantastic content you have to give us, has never once wavered over the course of its life. When this one's finished, it's going in my top 5 all time.

Excellent job, NINT, as always!
1,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »