Reviews for Locked Away
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 49 . 5/4/2020
The fact that death doesn't faze them shows a lot about their past.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 48 . 5/4/2020
Well those people SHOULD be making nice comments, those assheads
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 45 . 5/3/2020
NUUUUU I love long Author Notes, it sort of annoys me when there's none now, it feels like a ritual of this story
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 44 . 5/2/2020
To those assholes out there, ever heard of FUCKING SUBGENRES
I think this story needs a bit of shipping, without it, it would probably just fall a little flat
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 43 . 5/2/2020
There were a few episodes with guns...a long LONG time ago. Before I was born kinda thing. There were in the Safari Zone, and one got banned because there were too many guns.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 41 . 5/1/2020
Do I hate clichés?
Yup.
Does it work in this situation?
YUUUUUP.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 40 . 5/1/2020
Not gonna lie, Jessie, James and Meowth were just as much the protagonists as Ash was.
Also, I do remember that you said Meowth was talking in THIS world a while ago, and suddenly he's not? I'm mean. Sorry.
Also Jessie and James are probably my favourite "villains" in any show. Up there with Karai, Cheshire and Bane.
That's high praise.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 38 . 5/1/2020
Dude, I don't know if you still have it, but writers block suuuuuucks. I sucks even more when you know what you want to happen in a few chapters time BUT YOU NEED FILLER CHAPTERS TO BUILD UP SUSPENSE AND RELATIONSHIPS.
Sometimes I really hate writing. Othertimes, it's the best feeling in the world.
And that's why I write about once a month 〜()〜
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 37 . 5/1/2020
"LETS KEEP DIGGING THEM INTO A DEEPER HOLE!" — my brain, looking at me when I'm in trouble
Lol Cole is gonna get BEAT
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 35 . 4/30/2020
This chapter was just like me going to the school disco in Grade Six and seeing everyone wearing very expensive clothes, and I'm just sitting there in my Target leggings and t-shirt. At least my friends were dressed the same. But they actually socialised. Me? I was...well, nothing.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 27 . 4/29/2020
Not gonna lie, if someone came up to me and said they knew me from coma dreams, and gave me even a tiny bit of proof, I would probably have the same reaction as May and Max. "Okay, cool, what did I do in them? Was I awesome? Did I kill someone?" Y'know, stuff like that
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 22 . 4/29/2020
Do...do Jessie and James know?
Also...I might be a dumbass but I'm 95% sure those were Team Rocket costumes. There was something else I was gonna say, but damn no inline commenting! I usually use Wattpad, and the commenting thing is getting to me. I can barely remember what I started out to do
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 16 . 4/29/2020
Ah yes, 16year old dreaming about a ten year old boy. Nothing pedo about that
(Just kidding, just kidding. It's a good story, by the way. Imagine if this is how Pokémon ends though. "Aw yeah! I've been to every region and lost every league!" Ash pumped his fist in the air. Then this story happens, and suddenly Pokémon is really dark. Lol.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
Hope you are safe with the ongoing crisis and all. I know you'll finish this story.
Incognito girl chapter 68 . 4/21/2020
Just finished rereading this last chapter. Please update soon! we're so close to the end!

You know, I've been reading fics for maybe 15 years now and I think this might be my favorite one. Definitely my favorite Poké fic! So please continue with your excellent quality of writing and update soon!

Stay healthy and well!