Reviews for Locked Away
Toffeecat15 chapter 7 . 4/15/2020
oh god, please tell me that there isnt some sort of rage virus knocking around out there
Guest chapter 68 . 4/15/2020
Update!
Verdauga chapter 16 . 4/1/2020
Verdauga chapter 15 . 4/1/2020
Well, that hurt.
Verdauga chapter 8 . 4/1/2020
Oh that's not good.
Encouragingyouth chapter 68 . 3/4/2020
I havent been so enthralled in a story in years. your idea was always a favorite theory of mine and to actually get to see it fleshed out and explored with such detail is the rarest of treats. It is clear you hold great respect for the source materiel and i applaud the story in every way but one. My one critique being the vast difference in stakes between the stories told at the end. Ill admit i found myself skimming much of the dialogue.

That being said, i will happily recommend this to anyone that bothers to listen, and will myself be looking forward to more things from you in the future.
Guest chapter 68 . 1/22/2020
Update.
MjrGenMatt chapter 68 . 1/15/2020
Again I find myself entranced by the near-final chapters of this story. The last couple have been the perfect roller coaster of somber, reflective, and fulfilling. It's all just so good. Bravo.
AshPli chapter 68 . 1/13/2020
A thing I love saying about one of my current favorite anime My Hero academia is "Even if it's cliche it's cliche done right which is what makes it so enjoyable." I would say the same thing about the cliche parts of this story. Cliche doesn't always have to be bad, when done right they are among the most enjoyable moments, the reason why they are done so much that they become cliche. So all in all the story was really well done and the dramatic moments were written to be pretty intense and really enjoyable.
Hz chapter 68 . 1/9/2020
I revise my earlier statement the whole book is a mess and the concept really doesn't work this was a terrible idea and it just doesn't make sense either
Hz chapter 19 . 1/9/2020
Okay you know what I can't stand this this concept is too messed up there's a reason why the coma concept never got made and you're the first one to do it and this is why it just doesn't work
TrueHeir chapter 21 . 1/7/2020
Pokemeon Hunter J?
aaakkj chapter 38 . 1/3/2020
This is a really great story And a good chapter
But can’t they track them through ash’s Pokedex
juaniu1994 chapter 68 . 1/2/2020
Excellent update. I think that almost everyone thought that it was the end. What I do not know is if Serena appears in the real world or not. Greetings!
UnbreakableWarrior chapter 68 . 1/2/2020
Don't worry I adore the cliches and I really have my heart beating a lot while I was reading this chapter, seriously was all what I expected to be AMAZING, int he end will be so sad to say goodbye to this dotry because is maizng in general and chapters like this makes more valid my opinion
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »