Reviews for Locked Away
Tango777 chapter 67 . 1/2/2020
What a fkin downer ending...
But to be honest, one of the most masterful endings I may have seen in a fanfic till now. The horror element of the last part of the chapter was simply something else, for me atleast. Ash going back to the coma world... Because where else would someone as good as him be truly happy?

All in in all I think it would be simply kinder for Ash to continue his journey in the Anime world, than for him to keep on trying to suffer and change the world as it is.

A certain innocence, a certain zeal, a simple desire to just 'be the very best, like there no one ever was'

Bravo.
Sunagash chapter 68 . 1/2/2020
Oh thank god! I was so concerned! Like how could you do this to meeeeee?! Beautiful chapter like always I literally can’t wait for the rest.
bigb360 chapter 68 . 1/2/2020
Whewh. Last chapter had me scared speechless. Really glad you didn't end it there. This entire chapter was great, and I honestly love how you're showing Ash trying to escape from his dream world again. It makes perfect sense that it wouldn't work like it used to.

I love me some romantic Ash and Misty cheese, so don't feel badly about incorporating some cliche into the moment.

I am interested in if Charizard and Ho Oh's continued battle is affecting Ash as well.

Loving these last few chapters. What a great wrap up so far.
A New User chapter 68 . 1/2/2020
Oh thank god that wasn't the last of it. I had hope (for example, you didn't label the story as complete), but you really did leave us hanging! There certainly was evidence to suggest that you didn't really intend to finish the story like that, like the Rayquaza that was still flying around, Ho-Oh's declaration of pretty much genocide, Charizard's Mega-Evolution, and the questions of how the real world will end up. Glad to see this story isn't over!
VoidGivenForm chapter 68 . 1/1/2020
oh thank god you scared me a bit there
Conflicted chapter 67 . 1/1/2020
Well, this is the best coma theory fic I've read. I may not like that, but it is true. And I don't like it, because Ash is coma'd again. This reminds me why I stopped reading Pokeshipphing fics a while back. Like "When a Dream is Done" and "Carnage Nerocropolis", the best ones are usually sad, in my opinion.

And I don't like sad.

Even if I like this fanfic.
UnbreakableWarrior chapter 67 . 1/1/2020
Happy new year too, I really really want to read another chapter
juaniu1994 chapter 66 . 1/1/2020
Perhaps you should add a short epilogue where Ash remember Misty but he is not able to wake up.
juaniu1994 chapter 67 . 1/1/2020
Please I do not want to disturb you but I want a happy ending! Give Ash a chance. Good story anyway
Remnant's Dark Raven chapter 67 . 1/1/2020
Dude... Dude that whole story was a Rollercoaster. I get that it's kinda fitting that he ends up in a coma again but holy hell. After all of that him just going on with the delusion? I've got to call ya on that one. It seems a little far farfetched. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, your work is amazing but man that end is a punch to the gut.
Looi chapter 67 . 1/1/2020
Aún hay demasiados cabos sueltos (la situación politica, la élite cuatro, la madre de Ash...) por favor no lo dejes así.
Ha sido la mejor historia de pokemon que he leido. Me encanta el realismo que has conseguido y bueno... me deja algo mal que acabe como empezó... otro coma... uff.
Mucha suerte en el nuevo año y espero leer más historias de pokemon de ti.
Krusader Kris chapter 67 . 12/31/2019
Dear god no, please don't make him stay in a coma. It just hurts too much after everything hes been through in the real world, at least let him keep him memories or something of the real world.
The Disturbed King chapter 67 . 12/31/2019
You sick twisted sob, how could you do this. Jk. In all seriousness this was masterfully done. This story was a blast to read and a great way to end 2019.
VoidGivenForm chapter 67 . 12/31/2019
AaaAaaaaaH no no nonono you can't fucking do this to me
Verdauga chapter 4 . 12/31/2019