Reviews for Locked Away
AccursedReader chapter 70 . 9/1
I've been following this story since its first chapter and I appreciate your writing and characterization. Can't believe its been 4 years but I am happy to have seen this story come to a good conclusion. What was the original ending though? Anyways, I will be waiting for the sequel even if it takes years! Thank you for you hard work.
Force Smuggler chapter 70 . 9/1
What a long ride its been. I really need to read this story from the beginning again. Can't remember everything about it.
Kungfupacman chapter 68 . 8/11
You genuinely had me going there with the last chapter I was ready to sit and cry, I can't wait for you to update this. The story has been phenomenal the ups and downs and the sheer realism you've brought to your world has been immense. I found this story 2 years ago and forgot about it while dealing with life. I'm glad i picked it back up. It goes somewhat against the realism of your story but I hope that lugia can be brought back via the power stones near the sevii islands. And that leaf, cole, and delia will be there to welcome ash home.
Kungfupacman chapter 67 . 8/11
WHAT?!
Kungfupacman chapter 62 . 8/11
Holy shit you did it. I had a feeling it was coming but i didn't want this
Kungfupacman chapter 59 . 8/11
I love this story it's just so well written from the anime and game references to the character personalities, it's just all fantastic. A very solid rendition of how their adult personas should be
Kungfupacman chapter 54 . 8/10
Holy this story is getting hype
Kungfupacman chapter 51 . 8/10
This chapter was pure unadulterated badassery
Kungfupacman chapter 46 . 8/10
I appreciate you telling us as readers your thoughts and intentions on why you are doing certain subplots, but as writer you need to not worry about it. It is your story and your writing that are drawing us back over and over, it's old by now but keep doing what you are doing and we will love it.
This has been such an amazing story! I hope you update when you get a chance! You’re so close.
maple chapter 68 . 7/9
this is really good. the part where he found himself in his dream nearly made me cry please update
Caliberious chapter 68 . 7/10
Oh thank you!
Caliberious chapter 66 . 7/10
Your take on the theory was nicely done I am excited for the last 2 chapters
Caliberious chapter 67 . 7/10
Oh the shock you're giving with the ending here
Caliberious chapter 65 . 7/9
It was a great chapter to read. But not the dream world or everyone would be fine
1,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »