Reviews for Locked Away
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 30 . 11/2/2020
Claps hard. You only remember someone like that if you are a loner, and they were the first friend.
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 22 . 11/2/2020
if ash can survive being turned to stone so can wartortle. and look at Mewtwo! Mindwipe on the point out here.
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 20 . 11/2/2020
if asked they are dragons. the devs just refused to add more dragons that early because it would've been op at the time.
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 6 . 11/1/2020
Here's to hoping they find Delia in a bottle. And not dead. I speak as a mom. those who love their kids as deeply to keep them on life support for 10 years? Wouldn't pull the plug without planning to go with them as dark as it sounds.
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 5 . 11/1/2020
I'm wondering if you are possibly going to use the game logic of ash’s consciousness transporting into a parallel universe where time stands still. The thing is in alola, they made parallel universes a thing that can exist. That or really is an aura guardian.
IdontWriteGoodStuff chapter 70 . 10/30/2020
I love this story.
gingerxrage chapter 15 . 10/24/2020
god, to say that I cried while reading this chapter would be an understatement! loved it !
Tom Lehrer chapter 44 . 10/20/2020
(bookmark, ignore this)
Guest chapter 70 . 10/13/2020
Personally I would have loved to see a Scene of Ash and all of his Pokémon just kinda hanging out. So we could see there thoughts on well everything. But also to show that ash will always have his family with him anywhere he goes.
Muckfoot chapter 70 . 10/12/2020
This is the most incredible piece of literature that I've ever come across on this site. And in my top 5 reading list overall (sorry, Terry Brooks). Amazing and brilliant. You are a very talented writer and story teller and I am so grateful you chose to share this story with all of us.
The Durdens Wrath chapter 70 . 10/8/2020
I loved it.

So Charizard and Squirtle are dead dead, and not just frozen in stone?
Jacob Denley chapter 70 . 10/4/2020
Story was absolutely amazing, plenty of suspense, drama, and mystery to keep me inclined to see the end. You are a good writer and I implore you to keep up the good work for stuff like this is what makes fan fiction a decent hub for people who want to escape the real world for a little bit. I am looking forward to you next works and hope it comes around soon for I am absolutely enthralled with the story arc and characters in it. You really did a great job and I hope we see the sequel soon enough. Thank you for your hard work!
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 33 . 10/3/2020
This story is so wonderful. I love it so much.
Tom Lehrer chapter 10 . 9/23/2020
I see Iris and Cilan are being reduced to Chekov guns.
Kungfupacman chapter 70 . 9/19/2020
Original ending! Original ending!

I loved this story from beginning to end, it will definitely be one of my all time favorite stories. One of my favorites scenes this story has to be when ash and misty let moltres loose, it really felt like that was the moment when this story let itself loose into the darker side of things.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »