Reviews for Locked Away
Sparkla chapter 70 . 9/12/2020
It was a great story! i loved the whole journey! But I would really like to know what happened with Cole and Delia? And Leaf! Hoping for a sequel soon!
Deuce141 chapter 70 . 9/12/2020
Absolutely amazing writing! I've been so invested in this story for years, even coming back to read everything written previously, *multiple* times. I'm happy that you finished it, but sad that the ride is over... Regardless, amazing job and I look forward to any future writing you post!
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 8 . 9/11/2020
There are kinds of therapists out there. I've actually met one that was like Sebastian, he always tried to provoke emotions so that the next day they could go over what those feelings meant. One of the best things you can tell people about therapy besides getting them to go is that the first one you go to isn't always the one for you.

Still scary thread that they had a scout so quickly out.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 7 . 9/11/2020
Thus ending the first little arc of the story. I honestly don't know how I would handled being on my own with almost no support structure.

Your really the only dam writer that got me to like Misty I think I like her character enough in the show but I think the dynamic i like best were May, Max, Brock, and Ash.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 4 . 9/11/2020
The fucking reveal, played well i think you accepting that the dream world is vital to Ash and not degrading him over it is a strong point of the story. The dream or the anime is special to so many people and most people say to this day if they got sent to another world in anime pokemon is a top choice because it is a world of dreams and companionship.

You showed his stories resonated with Misty still scared her but she stayed.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 3 . 9/11/2020
This definitely built up the question why isn't Delia there? When we do find out was not let down. Not much else to comment on the panic of having to take the responsibility for someone else was well done with Misty.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 2 . 9/11/2020
With my past experience with medical taking care of bed ridden patients is a skill many people don't have the heart to do. From being to embarrassed, to being scared of hurting them, it shows Misty even with the guilt has a strong heart.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
Well going to reread this, now that it is concluded I can see how things flow. First chapter definitely has mystery that makes you want to at least read the next chapter.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 70 . 9/10/2020
God happy to see this concluded even if there are some lose ends this was a solid conclusion. (Potential side stories or Sequel if you feel up to it).

Now what are my favorite parts dam probably alot that I can't even remember since I've been reading this since like chapter 20ish.

Favorites:
-In general Ash finding his pokemon. From finding Snorlax at the flooded Islands, from finding Grumpy and terrified Charizard. These moments were always so emotional. Seeing Goodra in rage.

-My fanning over Snorlax and always hyping him up in reviews and seeing your reactions in PMs.

-Jessie and James yelling at Ash that he sent a Snorlax at them when they broke into the party.

-The heart break of Ash meeting his mom and her rejection.

-Agathas betrayal honestly shocked me.

-Meeting Gary for the first time.

-Probably many more but I need to reread this since it's been a while.

Stay Safe and

Stay Golden and May your Muse Never Die

PS: Also I'd love to learn more about the mega evolution and what ever you left out in a PM.
zharshoul chapter 69 . 9/7/2020
sorry i meant I was glad to find that it wasn't a one shot

I also enjoyed his re unions with his dream buddies, Pikachu, Charizard and Greninja in particular, the ones that got them anyway. Sad for the ones that didn't or couldn't happen. So near, so far, man I hate forever good byes. You have to treasure what you have, you might wake up anyway and find that it has slipped through your fingers... like a dream.
faushtino chapter 70 . 9/6/2020
Thank you for finishing a masterpiece! I really enjoyed the journey that took years, but was worth the long wait! You’re an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 70 . 9/2/2020
Glad you could finish the story. Congratulations. I found this fic when it was around 40 chapters. Binged it straight away so apologies for not reviewing each one of them. Have been following you since then. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Still many loose ends but as you explained in the AN there's a sequel so excited for that! Hope to see Delia, Cole, leaf, team rocket and of course the grandchildren lol.

Best moments were :-
When ash switches universes, like it's the end of the childish dream world where no one gets hurt and it's all fun and games. The coma theory in particular is very well done and 1st chapter set the tone.
When ash sets around the real world reuniting with his old Pokémon whom he only connected through with telepathy over 10 years.
Slice of life at the Cerulean City gym.
Brock being a bro.
Pikachu reunion.
Poke shipping ofc.
Team rocket was well done also.
So many more moments.
Your story along with 'The ash Connection' by I am lu are the best Pokémon fics I've read.
Please come back with the sequel. Your other stories are also great and would like to see them being continued.

Ps. Rip Charizard :'(
fanatical99 chapter 70 . 9/4/2020
That was... quite a story.

It was complicated and dark, but emotional and thought-provoking. You presented and wove an excellent scenario for a world where Ash wasn't needed, and yet, still need need him in the end.

Though I am not a fan of Ash Coma stories, I will admit, this story is the one exception to that. I have not read anything in a while that truly made me sit down and reflect (though that could have been because I was playing Never Enough from The Greatest Showman) on Pokemon as a whole, how it has changed over the past years, and how the fanbase has grown with it.

I have no words to describe how amazing this story is, so I'll just say this:

Thank You so, so much, for finishing this.

I would like to know how the story would have originally ended too, if you could tell me. For now, I give you a salute, sir, for finishing this story and I give you my utmost respect and gratitude for completing and seeing through this journey to the end.
AshPli chapter 70 . 9/4/2020
This was fantastic. I absolutely loved it all. I have been saying it in a lot of my reviews but I love how this fic takes me on an emotional rollercoaster and this last chapter was no exception.
My favorite parts though still are the chapters where Ash learns more about the world and how it differs from his dreams. I think the world building you did is absolutely fantastic.
I am really looking forward to the sequel.
AshPli chapter 69 . 9/3/2020
I am so happy to see more chapters of this story
I love how you are making them undergo the effects, they have legit mental breakdown conditions and this isn't just a we went, suffered a lot but in the end won so everything is alright kinda story.
The execution of the aftermath of the whole story in a sense is really wonderfully done.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »