Reviews for An Engineer's Guide to the Technology of the Mass Effect Universe
Janizary chapter 5 . 4/4
Or that AI running the entire Galaxy of Fantasy world builder :)
Nefer Ka Re chapter 5 . 4/2
Shouldn't the summation of the damages done by rampant AI in money and lives include an acknowledgement of the 'Geth situation'? Something like "Apart from the near-genocide of the Quarians and the continuing Geth aggression against the galaxy, six smaller incidents of rampant rogue AI has caused" etc etc?
Lord NV chapter 5 . 4/1
A lot of Halo references here. Very helpful.
Nogui chapter 5 . 4/1
Those fugue observations...why do I get the feeling the AI gains awareness of being in a fictional world?

Of course even the AIs had to be fucking creepy in this universe.
Azrael66 chapter 3 . 2/26
I'm a massive nerd so I love going into specifics of different techs and how they work, as well as your other work on biotics. Most writers (and Bioware) don't go into much detail and when they do the science is often so stupid it ruins it for me so it's good to find someone who can do it right.
This is quite a creepypasta indeed! Please tell me that the high lords won't get indoctrinated. That would be bad.

Also, mad scientists should not be researching black pyramids. Got that one from the bad ideas handbook.
"Ache Lamao"

Ayyy lmao
Janizary chapter 4 . 1/16
See badger: Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope.

This is how you avoid Reaper stuff. Run away. Live in caves with no fire. ;)
Not Shepard chapter 3 . 1/14
I saw Crysis, Star Wars, a Little bit of WH40K, and I think Eclipse Phase.
Nogui chapter 4 . 1/16
Nothing like some good old Premiseverse horror to get me through the evening.

Well this is some SCP shit going on here. Reapers would fit the Keter class perfectly.

Shuddered at "mental strain, pain, and horror". Since they can't even study her without risk, why bother even keep her in stasis? Just for the sake of grimdark? Either shoot her into the sun...or you still have a plan for her.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 4 . 1/16
Interesting piece, particularly given what you've got the Maxwell family working on. I think you have a conflict in that Admiral Vandifer has a different first name in the original OSABC but am not sure. Thanks loads for your hard work on this. Looking forward to the next chapter of OSABC2.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Not nitpicking, but you should clarify the blackware user is ripping all the material they need beside the Eezo from their environment. Can't wait for the rest of the doc, hope you find time to write it! :)
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
Interesting. Hoping you get back into the mojo on OSABC2 soon as Naruto never did a thing for me. Thanks for your hard work on this.
TheWatcher chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Any nanotechnology has bad resistance against high temperature. It disrupts calculation in nanits by overheating. Burn the blackware terrorist with your flamethrower, and his nanits won't help him. Another problem is materials. You can't build an armor or a weapon from nothing.
TheWatcher chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Fortunately for all of us, nanothreads aren't invincible. Because of their small size, they can't be protect from ionizing radiation. It means that neutron purge can easily finish off Benezia, and Turian Heavy Hyperluminal Accelerator will exterminate any Reaper servants.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »