Reviews for NeoGermanys Gundam Fighter Called Schwartz Bruder
annonamous g chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I have always enjoyed your work, and I do hope you will continue writing good stories like these, take care.
annonimous gundam chapter 8 . 10/27/2003
hi there it is me,just wanted to let you know that this story was great, i am anxiously awaiting,for the sequal to a new life to come out. until then keep up the good work. lol
Mr. Vinister chapter 8 . 6/6/2003
I'm not going to comment on the grammar. Or the spacing, or the plot, or any of that. I could, but that's not what I'm here for.

My question is this: you say you are a big fan of Schwarz Bruder (though you spelled his name incorrectly in your first two stories), correct? If that is so, why have you taken away his greates accomplishment?

What am I talking about, you ask?

Schwarz Bruder and Kyoji Kasshu had the most beautiful, the most tragic, the most heartfelt death scene in the whole of G Gundam. They got the whole of 'Grab the Dream that Won't Come True' to themselves, arguably G Gundam's most powerful BG music. Their death had the most powerful impact on Domon of anything that had happened to him thus far, and without their deaths the Devil Gundam could not have been defeated. Yet you demean that scene entirely by resurrecting him (I've read three of your works and so far have not even found an explanation for his survival) and sticking him with what is, when you boil it down, a Mary Sue.

'Yet you also resurrected your favorite character!' you might say. True enough. I did resurrect Wong Yun Fat for my 'Ambition's Debt' story. However, Wong had an ambiguous death scene at best, he had no such dramatic music, no one even noticed he was back. Let's admit it, Wong was only pulled from the rubble by Imagawa to delay Domon a few seconds longer so he could get saved by Fuunisaiki. That's the ONLY reason. With that in mind, and having explained the situation the way I have, it's no big feat to resurrect Wong. If he even died at all.

Most of the good writers in the G community haven't touched these fics. Truth be told, I'm only writing this review because I couldn't stand seeing another one of your fics pop up (you update a lot, I will grant you that) without having said my piece. And, regardless of what you might think, all I'm trying to do is to help you, as both a writer and a fan of Schwarz Bruder.
Someone who liked your story chapter 8 . 3/29/2003
Nice story. A little lacking in details, but great story line non the less. Some suggestions in the future:

It's hey, not hay.

It's reason, not resin.

Just thought you'd like to know. '

Good job and keep writting!
DarkMoonGoddess chapter 6 . 3/4/2003
AH! I want to know what happens! I can't think of anything else right now just post the next chapter!
DarkMoonGoddess chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
You probably haven't read my fic because I just posted it, but if you do you'll know that I LOVE KYOJI! I like your fic alot and I'll be sure to read your other ones VERY soon!
ColREHogan chapter 6 . 2/13/2003
Can I suggest filling in some more details in your story? You have some major gaps - I'm going to look at the whole thing and see if I can email you some questions I have about the various parts of this story. It might help you to paint the picture some more. You can't assume that the reader knows what you are thinking, even if they do know something about the fandom.
ColREHogan chapter 5 . 2/12/2003
With a name like O'Connell, you could have made her the fighter for Neo-Ireland. :)
Shadowfox8962 chapter 5 . 2/3/2003
I LOVED It!That was the best!Finish it please!
tom chapter 4 . 1/25/2003
i cant wait to see what you come up with for chibodee and that girl i just wana know like who is it she need's help from and like besides chibodee who's gona help too? you don't have to say i just wana have a hint thats all. other than that this story is truning out to be good so keep up the good work thats all for now
annonamis chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
ok ok this is prtty cool having a new fighter for neo-england but why not git some romanc going between neo-england and neo-germany huh. i think that would make this alot intresting don't you. well anyway i cant wait to see what you come up with for chapter 5
mozey2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2003