Reviews for Harry Potter and the Accidental Horcrux
Pascal Chumbonda chapter 31 . 8/11
This fic was interesting but since Harry’s been in hogwarts it’s became a boring canon rehash.

If the story is the same there is no reason to rewrite the scenes.
threado chapter 51 . 8/6
Wow this is a great fic, I enjoyed it a lot. Good work!
SunPho3n1x chapter 52 . 8/5
Fantastic story! I have very much enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it.
The8thMarauder chapter 7 . 8/3
How did voldemort know the full prophecy “power he knows not” when he only heard the first part?
Indigo2004 chapter 52 . 7/16
Amazing.. incredible! The humanity inside Harry is directly contrasted by Tom. So interested to see what you have planned. Thank you so much for the journey! I hope we can continue this ride together in the sequel
-dig
SivartEelNovNreg chapter 21 . 7/6
That was sweet, and totally feels like how the TPS Voldemort would act. He always seemed a bit deranged in that one, which makes sense since he's been living as a mostly dead ghost shade thing for like a decade or so. I think that would be pretty hellish.
I have never met anyone else who has read thus spoke Zarathustra, assuming you have read it. But I beileve i have gound someone who has read philosophy. I know no other person in my life who read a philosophy book, only teachers who have read quotes of philosophy. I read thus spoke Zarathustra when I was 13 or 14.
Dont kid yourself all of what youve written in this book is great. Atleast to me it is.
corpsely chapter 52 . 7/1
brilliant!
barastyr chapter 1 . 6/9
Not sure if you already know this, or will ever see this, but the dashes you're using to add in effects (not sure if you do, haven't read enough yet) aren't exactly em dashes (the really, really long ones (—). You're using en dashes (for dates, like 1789–1920) and hyphens—not exactly sure why you're switching, though. Anyways, just popping by.
MiriRa chapter 12 . 6/5
no bae you were not unsuccessful, it was perfectly clear that the diary was brand new. people are just stupid.
MiriRa chapter 9 . 6/5
I NEED MORE OF THIS I'M TOTALLY GOING TO FAIL THAT MATHS TEST TOMORROW
qalthrowaway chapter 52 . 5/25
I really liked it.
Jimbocous chapter 52 . 5/9
Thanks for a great if somewhat disturbing read! Very nicely done.
motherfuckingemiya chapter 19 . 4/22
Harry's have the same desire as emiya shirou
2,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »