Reviews for Harry Potter and the Accidental Horcrux
MarbleWolf chapter 51 . 9/10
very well done! I love it. off to read the sequel
HarryPotterAndTWILIGHTfanfics chapter 30 . 9/2
I'm terrified it's so good! Amazing story so far
Bobby Dogooder chapter 43 . 8/31
Uuhh! I’m gonna cry! I’m gonna cry! Uhh-*sob-uh. The heartbreak Harry is going to face when he realizes Tom is a little bastard! *sob. This story’s trajectory ... (and it’s sequel)...

You get the feeling of impending doom. Like what will Harry do for Tom until he realizes? What will he do to his friends?, his own soul? I have a feeling Harry will RUIN good people.

*sob *sob*crying out: “WHY IS THUS STORY SO GOOD!?”
How can harry be so cute when this fic is so disturbingly dark? And right when I had these thoughts, the fic gets dark.

Great work
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 52 . 8/26
Amazing story overall. Can’t wait to begin your next one.
Fennekin-The-Fox chapter 36 . 8/14
Uh Oh, I hope Harry's going to be alright. As alright as he can be with having to deal with two Tom Riddles, anyway. Poor kid, not even the rest of the wizarding world as a whole ever had to deal with more than one of him at a time.
Binge-read and absolutely loved this story. What a creative and talented author. Dialogue and characters are especially skillful, especially Tom and Harry (and Hermione, and really everyone). Terrific work!
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 15 . 7/24
three points tho lol y so stingy sev!
Mirrors are very unsettling to me as well.
Birds Love Words chapter 50 . 6/2
Wow, so intense! Glad you ended this chapter with a tiny laugh - it needed it.

Your Dumbledore is exceptionally well-written. Dumbledore is one of the hardest characters to portray, but I think you've done him justice. He has the same philosophical ramblings of JKR's Dumbledore, but instead of having boundless optimism, your Dumbledore is tempered with a layer of resignation and pessimism.

This is also the first time I've really seen and felt the knife-edge that Harry is walking on. Any wrong step and he could tumble off to the side - good or bad. I feel like this entire story has been building up to this point - the point of tension where Harry must decide what kind of life he wants to live. It's a desperate balancing act that you're sustaining, and this is the kind of tension that makes me rabidly devour a story. I'm not someone who reads stories for action and cliffhangers - I'm compelled by choices. The choices characters make, and the consequences of those choices, are always more compelling to me than any other form of dramatic tension. I hope that this intensity carries over to your next book, where the stakes will be much higher!
Birds Love Words chapter 49 . 6/2
I like this chapter a lot! This is the first chapter where I've really FELT the Slytherin in Harry.

Okay, sorry that was my first reaction, but the truth is that I've been meaning to post for a while now. I've been reading your story faithfully for about a week, and I've been inexorably drawn into it. I was hesitant to start a 273,000 word story with a follow-on fic with another 173,000 words. However, I've gobbled up this fic much faster than I expected to.

I do have mixed feelings about this story. I generally love cold, Slytherin, emotionally stunted Harry fics, but this one has always seemed a little bit off to me. Throughout this fic, I've been comparing Harry to Sherlock Holmes as portrayed in the Benedict Cumberbatch BBC series - a little bit off, socially awkward, manipulative, uncaring, and a bit of a sociopath - albeit one with a soft spot for his select few friends. Since I can't see Sherlock taking over the world (that's Mycroft's job anyway), I haven't been able to picture this Harry in the role he's meant to fill.

As I said above, this is the first chapter where I've actually felt Harry's emotions - his overwhelming anger, shame, rage, and cool calculation. I think that's because this is the first time he's taken a definable action to put his vague plans into motion. He's been pushed to his limit, broken, and reformed into something like shattered glass - sharp and deadly. His letter is subtle, masterfully manipulative, eloquent, and decidedly cunning. It's the first truly Slytherin thing Hary has done. I can now totally see him going dark and becoming politically savvy to push his/Tom's agenda on the world, which is something I couldn't have really pictured two chapters ago. I have a feeling that from here on out, the story's going to get reeeeaaaallly good. I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 7 . 5/9
I would never forgive someone who killed my parents no matter what they went through growing up
god im rereading this fic and both times i read
this chapter i cry a bit youve written the whole process to just feel so heartbreaking. i loved madame pomfrey and snape becomes much more sympathetic
mattdombast chapter 51 . 4/20
Harry tommy lover but tom mean and lily saved her son
I LOVE your story, it made me so emotional both of the times i've read it. Tom is right, Harry is "an exceptionally strange child". Like how Harry always blindly trust Tom for everything and his loyalty to Tom. Harry also doesn't think how just because muggleborns gets put in wizarding parents' care dosen't mean they will be treated nicely. Harry rarely thinks for himself. But that not how Tom raised him to be, is it? I think I know (or at least have an idea of) what the first rule of Lily and Harry's Game is, but "that would be telling".
2,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »