Reviews for Harry Potter and the Accidental Horcrux
dusty old books chapter 52 . 2/9
hello, it's me the anon reviewer dusty. finally logged in to follow your sequel. i do keep up with PMs on my email account.
dusty chapter 50 . 2/9
ah finally, the voice of the author.

loved LOVED loved the way you wrote harry and dumbledore interacting. the snape bit is concerning for me (i am having flashbacks to countless ill-suited 'snape raises harry over the summer' fics) but i have faith in you to handle this as well as you have done for every other dark!harry fic trope.

all in all, excellent story, looking forward to the sequel and

have you considered cross posting to Archive of Our Own (ao3)?
dusty chapter 47 . 2/9
next chapter's gonna be painful, isn't it?
dusty chapter 45 . 2/9
i wanna thank you for continuing this story even with personal problems.
dusty chapter 41 . 2/9
huh harry's changing...i hope my previous reviews are getting through, the site only shows them til ch 14
dusty chapter 29 . 2/8
i had forgotten just how *enjoyable* the hp books were. this is like an impromptu re read but with a surprise ending. the joys of fanfics.
dusty chapter 27 . 2/8
lol at malfoy and weasley fighting. seems like one true constant of every universe.
dusty chapter 14 . 2/7
harry, the dark lord, would be like if lady galadriel from lotr wore the one ring. beautiful and terrible as the dawn.
dusty chapter 12 . 2/7
this story is so good i'm gonna cry

and i hope harry did get a pet (one that's not living in his head that is)
dusty chapter 11 . 2/7
oh nooooo did harry get the riddle diary?

harry's first visit to diagon alley was novel (or mayb i've just been out of the hp fanfic scene for a while but this was quite ingenious).
dusty chapter 10 . 2/7
woah way to subvert my expectations! i should really go to sleep rn but ..one more chapter
dusty chapter 9 . 2/7
you've nailed the interaction between young harry and tom

and i did tear up in the graveyard scene

this fic might end up being The Story of this premise for me
dusty chapter 7 . 2/7
found Harry's enunciations of the language of serpents endearing

okay first of all how could you give us such a cute image and then hit us with this whammy of a chapter?

i think this is a really well done harry/horcrux voldemort story. it's almost approaching canon, neither harry nor voldemort seem ooc and their change is very gradual and believer.

i am really looking forward to your take on dark!harry hogwarts years
dusty chapter 7 . 2/7
found Harry's enunciations of the language of serpents endearing

i think this is a really well done harry/horcrux voldemort story. it's almost approaching canon, neither harry nor voldemort seem ooc and their change is very gradual and believeable.

i am really looking forward to your take on grey!harry hogwarts years
dusty chapter 6 . 2/7
still reading, still enjoying every moment of this
2,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »