Reviews for Barroom Blitz
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This is a good story.
Mueca Brava chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Perfect. What else can I say?

I loved this couple, it's not like the other PR couples, the have an unique way to be and although I love Wes read stories about Eric and Taylor, makes me wish to dye my hair into blonde an think "okay, dark haired handsome, which blonde is more sexy to you?" But when I turn off the PC I feel very well with my black-ink hair.

The story is great, keep on writing.

Muñeca Brava
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Of course, this is also well written. But I am confused as to why Taylor blamed Eric for what happened when he was even part of the group of flyboys who were encouring her to drink.
griiffins chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Oh yeah! Go Eric!
Tevrah chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Cool!
LG chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
*grin* I like that one. Go Eric!
cmar chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
This was great, I loved the characterizations, especially Eric, the perfect mixture of belligerence, kindness, and heroism. Wonderful little story.
Ibonekoen chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
See? I *knew* this would be well worth the wait! Hmm. . .I like the white knight image on Eric. ;-P
stargazer1017 chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Keep going, Rach-you've got me hooked! I'm totally loving how it's going D
lil smiles chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
wow! your German is really good! don't know where that came from... anyway keep updating!
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Good work. It's nice to know where "Ejector Earhardt" came from. Is this "Identiverse canon" or not?
Dagmar chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Oh, me likes! Well done! You do Eric/Taylor interaction soooo well!

A few minor points - German bars run a tab for customers, usually don't have drinks paid for right away. And no pints - regular amounts (glass of beer) are 0.2 or 0.3 litres, then it's half-litres or litres. 3DM sound about right for 0.3 or the half-litre. :) A bottle of Jack Daniels would be around 29DM in a store , which would fit with the 40DM sum, but in an off-base bar? Easily double the price, if not more. :)

Also, drinks are served at the table, usually not carried there by the customers themselves. :)
Eva chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Hi, Rach. My first review of one of your stories, though I've been reading them now for several weeks. Great interplay here with the characters. Nice to know what *really* had happened in Germany between these two.