Reviews for Dr Evil's Story
Ducklover2012 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Man, I wish that you would continue with this story. It's really good. I'm enjoying it. I keep reading it over and over again just hoping that another part would come out soon. You are a really good writer and sometimes when I READ this I sometimes have to laugh, alot! Great work. I enjoy your stories.
gypsythatremains chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Aww this is really good! I wish you would update it haha x3
MadisonMagnetic chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I love Dr. Evil and Frau but I'm sorry- I have no earthly idea what is going on in the fic O_o Seems like you did a good job keeping Dr. Evil in character though?
samantha chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
hm kind of weird but i enjoyed really glad you cut austin powers out of it.i hate that guy.i hope you add to the story!keep up the good work!
FrauThenardier chapter 15 . 2/11/2007
COME ON! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I want to know what happens next!

Idea alert (hope u don't mind!) WHAT IF... Frau didn't just have twins? What if there was a triplet she kept secret because she didn't know if the baby would live? And then when she jumped out of the plane, she dropped the concealed baby by accident, and by some evil technology she (The baby, not Frau, we know Frau lived because duh, she came back.)survived the fall, but landed somwhere entirely different from Frau and Emily, and is slightly on the psycho side because of the fall? (ex: "AH! THOSE EYES! THEY BURN!" "OMIGOD! THE EARTH IS CAVING IN! WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO? We'regonnadiewe'regonnadiewe'regonnadie..." "THE PHANHTOM OF THE OPERA IS THERE INSIDE MY MIND!"

of course Frau goes to get her back, and she causes mass chaos in the lair. Dr evil remarks, "Well, we know she got the yelling gene."

Just an idea. Don't hunt me down. Ur story just sparked the fantasy in my haed.
DemonFreeze chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
Wow, this is pretty good. The whole thing is funny too LOL. Hopefuly they're ( and Frau) going to get along and stuff...yeah.

GO FRAU FARBISSINA!LOL.
irishileana chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
It's sort of interesting, but you might want to do a bit of spellchecking and grammatik because the story was very hard to read.
AJB chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is quite funny, but it's sometimes a little bit hard to tell who is speaking to whom, especially the beginning with Dr. Evil & the call centre woman.

If it was better formatted, this would work far better.
KIDEVIL1 chapter 15 . 2/9/2005
WHOA! BIG SURPRISE SHE WENT BACK HIM AND DID HIM OH MY FRICKIN GOSH PLZ UPDATE VERY VERY SOON I'M BEGGING PLZ
someone chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
too long!
Laughing Siren chapter 13 . 9/26/2004
this is a fabby story update soon!
KIDEVIL1 chapter 13 . 9/25/2004
OH YEAH I THINK IT SHOULD GO ON AND ON CUZ THIS IS A B-E-A-U-TIFUL STORY I'LL READ & REVIEW AS LONG AS U UPDATE *SNIFF* I'M SO HAPPY!
Neo-moose chapter 12 . 9/18/2004
Wow, this story is so funny. I like the babysitter and scott thing. Do more with them!
JALISHAKIDEVIL1 chapter 12 . 2/15/2004
YO JET SUP U GOT ME READIN' DA SAME CHAPTER OVER AND OVER PLZ UPDATE I AM OUTTA TRYIN' TO IMAGEN WHAT'S NEXT FO' DA EVIL FAMILY
Dr.Evil fan chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
oh wow oh col this is brilliant :)