Reviews for A mythtake that was made
tricorvus chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I like this, it's good :D
Double M chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
As a fan of the myth books I can say that you ha ve made a good representation of Ahaz, and also managed to keep it humourous good job!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
ROTFL! Very well done.
obaona too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
*giggles* Lovely! ;) You captured AAhz, congrats. Very good story - found this through your bio.

Again, nice job. :D
Corax Jeldash chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
This was really good! It sounded like it came from the books. I am suprised, however, that you didn't tell me you were writing fanfic. Why the secrecy? This is a great story
Aahz chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Good, It needs some work, but it's good.

Well, here's a little story... I was given a book called Myth Adventures last year by my science teacher. Cool huh? Well, here's the problem. The book contains 4 books, Another Fine Myth, Myth Conceptions, Myth Directions, and Hit or Myth. Got it? Now I was wondering if you could tell me if the series is continued after that. Because well, I love the series. I mean, look at my screen name. LOL. Yeah. Very interesting… so could you drop me an e-mail? It’s under my profile, okay? Thanks….
ChiByakko chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Very cute, and well-written too. I wish it were a bit longer, though, because from this little snippet you seem like a good author. I'd like to read a little further before the beginning of the story, or maybe a side story, if you ever feel inclined to try. _ great snapshot of Aahz's perspective, though! I really enjoyed it.