Reviews for Last Hallowed Scar
iChaos chapter 3 . 6/24/2017
What does any of that have to do with the story forever after earth?
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
good hope for more
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
This is good fun and entertaining. Three cheers for awkward Cho and Harriet!
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I love this story so far. I appreciate how the little details you work in help to paint a picture, and build up the scenes I can see in my mind. As for the rape, I think you have handled it just about as well as it could ever be handled. Both in how it came about, with boys fumbling into it almost by mistake, and how you didn't drag your readers down into a miasma describing it. Yet you also didn't ignore it. Instead you gave just enough to give a feel for the impact it has, and the confusion and self blame Harriet is feeling over the situation.
An angry person chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Listen I actually like this story so far just like I enjoyed Forever After Earth, but I gotta tell you man, if those fucking monsters who did that shit in the first chapter if sometime during this story, you just let it go and don't write how they get some punishment I will NOT BE HAPPY, so please put in a segment were they get there shit fucked up.

P.S. genital mutilation is considered a fair punishment for me.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
And without Hoggy, his (Hagrid) life is maybe better. Potentially waaaay worse, but maybe better.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Late review is late, but good chapter is good.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Right because it's believable that 9 or ten year old boys are both physically and sexually mature enough to rape...after smoking narcotics to begin with...the hell is wrong with you?
drek chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
What is Japan?
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
From 0 to Dark in speeds that'd give you whiplash, a good chapter, I look forward to more.
dragonfire1994 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Go Luna! Princess Luna of of Harry Potter.
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Does this mean you'll write more FAE? Because that's a great story.