Reviews for Intolerance, Acceptance
crystallized lace chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
You've kinda ditched it! I really like where this has gone so far. I only wish you'd wrote more...:D
Fancy chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
Huh. Interesting. I've never read Hey Arnold fanfiction before, but I was looking at your profile after having browsed through one of your Sailor Moon stories, and thought, "What the hell." I like the way this's starting out a lot, I'd always kind of wondered what the characters would be like when they were older. I think it's kinda crappy of Nick to have done an actual show like that with the Rugrats, but completely ignore H.A.! ::sniffle:: Maybe some day... But anyway, like I said before, this is starting out nicely! I'm interested in what's going to happen (so maybe I'll go read "Thinking with the Heart"), and I can totally see the futures you've created for these kids (Sid particularly). What about Chocolate Boy and Wolfgang? Will they show up, later (I know they're a year younger and older, respectively, but still!) Anyway, this review is getting *very* long, so I'll just end with: keep up the good work, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more!
beckie13 chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
wheres the next chapter please write one i want to know what hapens to the new kid.

beckie :)
MDT chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
Yeah, it's me.

Nah, it's not like eating too much ice cream and not being able to handle the concequences. I'm not confused. I see where they're all gonna tie in and... you know... whatever. Eff it. I'm gonna find out the stuff anyway, why not peep into Eugene's diary?

I didn't do yours all in quick sucession... although it was one after the other... but this new chapter... I'm likin' it. I mean, yeah, since I already know the "Devils" are gonna torment Edward or whatever his name is, (Did I get it right? Edward?) a lot of it is the same old song and dance. But when you think about it, it's the same song with a different beat. THIS IS THE REMIX!

This looking very interesting. I'm very intrigued. Keep writing... I'll stop by some time later when there's more.
King Cheetah chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
LOL! Too cool!

Keep it coming!

Your Humble Servant,

King Cheetah
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Footnotes? Oh crap, is there gonna be a quiz?

Heh-heh, I love how this is starting out, I've got you on my waych list. A Effort.

Your Humble Servant,

King Cheetah
Arreiyenne chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
*nods* Good. Good. Out of all the "grown up and gone to high school" HA fics, I like this one the best. Others have the characters changed way too much, I even saw one split up the pair of Helga and Pheobe. _ But this I like. Now I must see to the others.
MDT chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Malfoy? Aw, come on!

Well, this is shaping out to be great. You're a sparkplug. It's just bam-bam-BAM! Three stories on the board that all seem like they'll be woth noteriety. Keep doing what you do and I'll keep reading 'em.

And read my story "Same In The End".