Reviews for More Than Equal
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 37 . 5/9
Though it is sad that you abandoned this story , at least you had the thought to mention it in the end , makes it easier to part ways.
graveMonera chapter 37 . 4/25
While it is disappointing to see that are abandoning this, as I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it, thank you for taking the time to explicitly say so. Hopefully your motivation will return for another project for you in future :)
I’m sad you didn’t finish this one. I was of excellent quality.
Bluenait chapter 1 . 4/14
Really thats it he takes it like good little bitch what a disappointment.
Beta bitch
AnimeAsim chapter 1 . 4/4
So it isn't 'Harry, did you put your name on the goblet of fire' dumbledore said calmly. Damn
AnimeAsim chapter 1 . 4/4
I read thirtieth as thirteenth
Jason chapter 37 . 3/18
You suck please finish this story
long.star14 chapter 37 . 2/28
this is a really good story and I really enjoy it if you would pick it back up when you get the chance and what I mean by pick it back up is take the inspiration that you had when you started this and try to redo it a lot of stories are really good the first time you write them and then they get even better when you rewrite them.
GreenTea4062 chapter 26 . 2/28
Well, Harry here is sure a hedonist... just in denial. He only thinks of himself and what he wants, that he didn't think that Sirius, his godfather, wants to see the remnants of Lily and James (his friends that he cherished) for the last time. Being selfish is okay but... this was pushing it lol.
GreenTea4062 chapter 24 . 2/28
Ew Hermione ew.
GreenTea4062 chapter 8 . 2/28
Why did Lily refer to Sirius as 'Black'? In canon she was quite close to Sirius with the letter Lily sent to him.
TheActualRealOne chapter 37 . 2/27
That sucks. I hope to see a new story from you soon!
lynarizsajise1 chapter 34 . 2/17
Bro author omfg what the hell was that riddle lmao.
Sucks read the last review after reading this story for a bit and saw that fleur and Harry don’t end up together which sucks so for that I’m out
LordRhyolith chapter 37 . 12/13/2020
Nice story indeed. Sad that it won't be finished.

My only complaint is...

1. The separation of Harry/Fleur.
I mean, they started to like each other, right? Then why did they separate after a single conflict? Fleur was too demanding of Harry, too. She wanted him to leave his home, friends, and family behind for her. Sure, they maybe started to love each other, but she demanded too much from Harry, seeing that they are only a couple for about half a year, and they aren't even sure about their relationship.
Would she have left France behind if there was a Dark Lord threatening the people? Probably not.
If she really likes Harry, then she would have recognized his character and the fact that he is somebody that will never leave people behind that can't protect themselves. He saved her sister without hesitation, and hot stabbed, etc. in the process. That should have shown her what kind of a person Harry is, and that her demand for him to abandon his home and come with her to France, so they can romance while Britain is burning will never succeed.

2. this Mage Assosiacion stuff.
I never liked the addition of some powerful/mysterious organization that pops up out of nowhere. It just adds new elements to the story that force old, established ones to adjust.
And why would such an organization care about 14-y-o Harry? Sure, he appears to be a prodigy, but old people at the apex of power hardly pay attention to a bunch of teens.
Or maybe they do? Idk.
Anyway, I just don't like this kind of stuff when it pops up out of nowhere with 0 clues in previous chapters.
For example, you could have added a 'talent scout' of some school of advanced magics with connections to the Association come to the tri-wi tournament, acting mysterious, and so on.
That person could have approached Harry with an offer to join them for some additional, more advanced education after Hogwarts. That individual won't say about the fact that the school is part of the Association, but Harry will eventually find it out later.
Instead, Harry got told about it by his account manager - a useful tool to add new elements to the story that didn't exist previously, and without the need that Harry needs to discover it himself step by step.

Well, anyway. I liked the story up until the point the mage association came into play. Idk how such a group is necessary for Harry's success. Shouldn't he have enough material to become powerful with the help of Salazar and the Hat?

But I think that is just my personal preference.
I just don't like almost-secret organizations that pop up out of nowhere, and then suddenly everyone knows about that group, acting as if that stuff is common knowledge. Yet, nobody until that point was interested enough to mention an all-powerful group that is basically the apex of the magical world.

That being said, thanks for the story! :)
Hope you will publish your next one soon. I really like your style.
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »