Reviews for More Than Equal
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 37 . 5/15
please update! this story was amazing!
IdolaCandrie chapter 37 . 5/3
This story was so fantastic. I can't help but be disappointed
TBWL713 chapter 31 . 5/2
It always makes me roll my eyes when the D.A achieve the Patronus in 30 mins.
TBWL713 chapter 1 . 5/1
A lot of similarities to A Cadmean Victory so far... Very good.
AurelionNoir chapter 1 . 4/20
Welp. This might be one of those fics that I would immediately drop at the 1st chapter. It just... idk. The potential is enormous, but well... the execution is... yeah.

Salazar should've taught Harry proper "manners" on how to carry himself as his last descendant, actually, there should've been more talking between them before the announcement of GoF came I think, and give Harry some more insight rather than turning his Angst meter full-on.
Korlan chapter 37 . 3/27
Thanks for sharing this with us. Its a great story, hope you write more down the road. Your style is appealing to me. Good luck out there.
NathanPeverell chapter 37 . 1/25
sad, of course to see such a good fic abandoned, but thank you non the less, as the journey was rather epic.
ChaseTheSoul chapter 7 . 1/15
can't believe this little trout wanted to be his friend all of a sudden
EldritchHunger chapter 37 . 1/14
Can you put this note in the synopsis please
reberebecca chapter 36 . 12/31/2021
Lascio la mia recensione qui. Una storia lodevole. Molto interessante e originale. L’unica pecca incomprensibile è stato l’attacco di Harry verso Severus. Non ho capito l’utilità. Ma rispetto lo scrittore . Del resto è stato avvincente poter leggere questa storia così piena di dettagli e accuratezza . Colpi di scena e originalità. Complimenti!
Makimass chapter 16 . 12/21/2021
It really doesn't feel like harry actually loves fleur as much as he says it, he moves on very quick and didn't even bother to show regret or pain when rejecting her offer..kinda feels like he just like fucking fleur lol.
Dayside chapter 37 . 12/16/2021
I have to say. I've read hundreds of HP fics and this one absolutely in the top 10, even if it's unfinished.
Wonderful worldbuilding, really wish I could of seen you complete the world.
Truly, Truly a shame.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/2/2021
Please come back this is a great story
Hoosthat chapter 2 . 11/29/2021