Reviews for Must you be so difficult? - Inuyaha (Lite)
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 10 . 4/16
This has been a long time coming, I really enjoyed this chapter
SakuraKissu90 chapter 1 . 3/10
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Wolf'sVine chapter 9 . 7/29/2017
You have no idea how absolutely thrilled I felt when I saw that this remarkable fic had been updated! I'm so happy that I can look forward to reading this fic as it progresses! And, imagining Sesshomaru pregnant just makes my day! Especially if he's one of those beautifully glowing, temperamental pregnant people! Although, a pregnant Inuyasha if funny too. Than again, in order for him to even get pregnant, he and Inuyasha need to find a way around that little detail of whose alpha and the lord of the west. I'm sure they'll come up with something spectacularly unforeseen. Cuz Inuyasha is that sort. I'm just going to wait patiently for the next chapter and wonder what's gonna happen next!
Wfest chapter 9 . 7/29/2017
It's not always easy to follow all that in- and external dialogue, and to figure out by it what's happening in the outside world, but the storyline is interesting and the twists you are creating are captivating.
revan225 chapter 8 . 7/20/2017
This has been a very enjoyable read! Please continue at some point. Cliff hangers :(
Wolf'sVine chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
Well, I actually ended up liking this fic... I didn't know that. I just took a chance and spontaneously decided to read it. I'm unhappy that Sesshomaru didn't go to Inuyasha when he needed him, but, than again, I'm irritated that Inuyasha did this to himself and than wants Sesshomaru to fix it. I also think that Inuyasha has been a class-a jerk to Sesshomaru and he was the one that rejected him in the freaking first place! Maybe it's my favoritism of Sesshomaru speaking, but Inuyasha needs to stop this see-sawing crap! And, honestly, Sesshomaru strikes me as someone who protects and cares for, no matter how cold and inexpressive he seems, those he considers his. And he's a leader... and leaders can't just drop everything, especially in an attempted coup! But, I can understand why Inuyasha is having a hard time letting Sesshomaru in... he wasn't exactly the best brother. But I can't help but feel that holding onto all of that won't get anyone anywhere... it'll just cuz a bunch of muck and pain and... I can't help but think that Sesshomaru and Inuyasha need to either let go or decide to give each other a chance. I hope my comments didn't piss you off, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you. I also wish upon a million stars that you'll update this complex but incredibly detailed and magnificent fic!
zero42463 chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
loved it can u write more please
Wfest chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
BTW, parts of the story remind me of two others in particular: "It's my life" by MadMaxxCoyote (yaoi) and "The General" by Lil-Yasha (non-yaoi). In your story I like having Inuyasha reiki as well as yokai powers.
Wfest chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
Your story is captivating, though sometimes I can't quite follow it. It seems to jump a couple of times. Still, I had to finish it and would like to read more about how they'll/you'll manage to change their relationship.
NikkiS71 chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
Yeah! Awesome chapter, thanks for sharing it!
B reading U!
GizmoTrinket chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
To the person who argues sesshomaruandkagura: I get it. I totally understand where you're coming from and I agree that Sess had feelings for her. However, I don't believe he ever acted on them. As I stated at the beginning: this is sort of an AU and I do occasionally twist some characters' attributes to suit my needs. I feel this twist is acceptable since we never see them bang (not that we would. :P ) and Inu clearly had feelings for Kikyo and Kagome so the story technically works. And I'm glad you agree with my parental view of Sess's feelings for Rin. :) I was not able to read all of your blog entries, only briefly skim the main points, because I'm in the middle of writing chapter 9.

To Spanish speaking nonny who liked it: THANK YOU. I wasn't able to translate everything, my Spanish is rudimentary and my Japanese even more so when people aren't actively speaking. There were a couple words google couldn't translate and I didn't know but I think I got the gist.

To the Spanish speaking nonny who didn't: I believe I've updated the formatting since your review so it should be less tedious to try to figure out. Hopefully you like it better now. And, if you don't, I got a audio editing program that /might/ allow me to podfic my works and listening should be easier than trying to figure out the formatting. Plus, please keep in mind that this is my first fanfic in over a decade and I don't have a beta.

(-)

I just figured out that I could comment on my own story since I usually use AO3 so sorry if ya'll were expecting a reply sooner. I do reply to those who login to comment much faster so don't be afraid that I'll be spouting abuse if you want to be critical. As long as you're respectful I'm glad you're taking the time to help me. I don't try to get revenge or be petty if I believe you're coming from a good place. And so far everyone has been. :) (Even if you are spouting abuse the most I'd do is confront you so you can explain in case of a misunderstanding and report abuse if you're actually abusing me. I've never had anyone actually do that tho. Most people just don't read the pairing if they don't like it.)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
NikkiS71 chapter 7 . 1/7/2017
I would say so. Don't invite bad luck!

Amazing chapter!

B reading U!
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
Please update soon! I hope that Sess gets to suffer more and shippo is dead because it would be heart stopping. Making sess pull is ass together to win inu and rin/beast back
Raburesu-kun chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
Love your story. You have to continue, I can't wait to see what happens!