Reviews for Prank of Pranks
This was brilliant
AGirlCalledPadfoot chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
This is funny.
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Now THAT is hilarious. Way to ultimately cheat the system. So the REAL Heroes are the weasley twins, the idiotic ministry, Harry PORTER & Willy Billabong. Hilarious, simply hilarious. Though I was initially scared Porter was gonna lose all of his powers too. How hilarious.
Skye chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This is possibly the funniest and most brilliant thing I've ever read. No joke. Absolutely hilarious. Changing Snape's name so that Hogwarts doesn't recognize him, and then with Voldemort becoming Harry Potter, oh my gosh, this is too hilarious. Harry Porter kissing Hermione at the end was a bit out of place, but absolutely amazing. I COMMEND YOU ON THIS BRILLIANCE! Keep writing!
God bless your sense of humor!
-Skye
Jhotenko chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
As soon as Harry's name came out of the goblet, I figured out where you were going with this. Figuring it out in no way lessened my enjoyment. It's a great idea, and a fun twist on the 'Harry doesn't complete but whoever put his name in loses his magic' concept. To be honest, for a moment I thought you were going to have Snape be the victim instead of Voldemort.

I look forward to your next story idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
That was cute.
nyura-vanko chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
i giggled madly at this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Haha brilliant story
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Well Old Moldy died at Harry's hand, LOL!
That was just a bit of fun!
Nocte Furorem chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
BWAHAHAHA!

EXCELLENT!
wookie100 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Cheers! That was F'n amazingly fun.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 2/1/2016