Reviews for Four Minus One
vancabreuniter chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I LOVE THIS! This is adorable & I enjoy how you've written the family dynamics. Mycroft is so sweet I just want to pinch his cheeks (although I don't think he'd like that). Thanks for writing! I'm so happy I found this story.
becgate chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Love it!
Bunnyrabbit100 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I thought it was great and yes, 7 year olds could end up reasoning that way. They learn quickly that baby siblings are a lot of trouble and not the playmate that their parents described to them.
Wheezzy8 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I only just found time to read this today Little Mycroft is always a pleasure to read and the storyline was so nice. Excellent work!
BLANCHE chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
What a lovely story. I felt so sad for Mycroft.
Enomisje chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
This was very cute and very Mycrofty. Liked it!
rin2004 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
cute mycroft and great story
AcountKiller01 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I think you did an excellent job in writing young Mycroft. I can definitely see him doing something like this:)
lovebirds413 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Aww, Mycroft is such an adorable child!
ValkyrieDefender chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Little Mycroft is very adorable! This story made me both laugh and tear up. (Laugh when Siger said that hopefully Sherlock won't be dramatic— because well, he's Sherlock.) (Tear up when Mummy was hugging Myc and crying, and even Myc was getting slightly emotional.)
All in all, another successful, wonderful story!
aashu chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
It's awesome... Really loved it
Analena chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Aah, poor little Mycie, lucky he had Nana to go to.
It's funny the ideas little kids get when new babies come along. :)
Very cute.
lizzieemcullen chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Loved this. I was almost crying when Mycroft got to Violet's mother's house. Thanks for the feels overload! :D