Reviews for Rise of the Fire Dragons
Unzueta chapter 17 . 8/22
Realy I loved this story, the best crossover I've seen. a good incorporation of Natsu in that world and also the way in which its essence is the same as the original, the way in which it grows without exaggerating its power although as it increases.

Really in comparison to the others crossover this is silver between iron.
Sincerely I hope you continue with this great story that has become one of my favorites.
But to an asi thank you for the great effort.

By the way I like NatsuXasia issei is a pervert for her XD
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 17 . 7/21
hope this gets updated its really good
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 8 . 7/21
i have an idea for dual mode for natsu, have him eat either rias or sirzechs power of destruction, giving him flames of destruction, it would be awesome
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 4 . 7/21
natsu's flames seem pretty weak, since his roar didn't even burn the angels wing since it should have been burned badly like nearly incinerated, since apparently he can burn trees to ashes but he can't burn people, or is he subconsciously holding back the power and intensity of his flames since he can't kill an enemy which is stupid in my opinion when they want to kill you
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 2 . 7/21
isn't natsu technically not human though, he's an etherious demon
who's the girl in the middle
DarkSideOfWonderland chapter 17 . 2/25
Uwaaah. It’s so good!
Ak-Jaidyn chapter 17 . 1/11
UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2017
UPDATEE
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 17 . 10/14/2017
I assume Natsu gets Xenovia and Kuroka, yes?
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 16 . 10/10/2017
Stop me when I get one wrong.
Issei's harem so far: Rias, Asia.
Natsu's harem so far: Akeno, Raynare, Tiamat, Ravel.
NARUMOKA chapter 17 . 9/17/2017
please complete this fanfic series
VorlianthX chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Please continue I've reread this story multiple times and I've seen you updating all your other stories but not this one and it's one of the best FT and HSDxD crossovers I've seen so if you could please bring it back for us to continue reading!
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Well, that's an awkward reunion.
BingxooBoy chapter 17 . 6/4/2017
Hello!~
Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading this thus far, and I cant wait for more later on. I hope that you will continue writing this story, but you might want to consider having a beta reader. While your grammar isnt bad to a point that it interferes with the reading, it could use some work here and there. Overall, its a great story, and I just wanted to say thank you for writing!