Reviews for Sparks of Love by snowflakelover
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Really cute!
Straight thru the Heart Fics chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Thank you so much for writing for us. We wish you the best of luck in the contest! (:
acsbbx chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I would love to read more from these two. :-)
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Would love to read more of these two X
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Really adorable, and all thanks to Alice.
jkmasen chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Great, great fic.
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
That was sweet. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Absolutely adored this B&E. Both so drawn to each other w/o any tension or doubts. Wondering if it'll continue, hmm? I'm placing an alert just in case. Good luck!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Good plot. Interesting beginning depicting true close friends. I would have loved an extra flow in the sequences between the sentences. But overall, good job. Keep it up.
Allie chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
It was an interesting read from a male perspective. I particularly liked the small details that he adored about "Red" and their shared passion for work. The story captured an intense moment of mutual infatuation very eloquently. The beginning part reminded me of Palahiniuk's raunchy style but then it fell into a smooth Romantic themed dialogue. Overall it was an interesting read.
If is good chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
What a better way to capture a reader's undying attention than an intriguing dialogue between two colleagues slash friends. This back and forth between Seth and Edward was enough to cause an ongoing read.
This well-written story revitalized in us the belief of "a special someone for everyone" regardless of one's workaholic habits, weather-related inconveniences or any other unexpected life turnabouts.
Even though the story development between Red and Ed was rather clich├ęd, it was thoroughly descriptive of even the tiniest of details shedding light on their effortless connection.
With respect to the plot, everything seemed to flow smoothly between these two. There were no complications, no tragic backgrounds to either of the main characters. According to what was delivered to the reader, neither of them faced any marital issues; both of them being 'in the market' and all. Nor did they experience childhood traumas of any kind, or were dictated by society's "ideal", "accepted" values... all the more making it further exciting to know how the story unfolds.
Best of luck in the contest :)
Jessifer79 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
would love to hear more of their story
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I'd love to hear from these two again.
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Great story! Good luck in the contest!
mo kagen chapter 1 . 2/17/2016