Reviews for The Lion and the Light
Pteaset chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
I lime it
Suriven chapter 372 . 10/30/2019
That’s it I’m out. I can’t stand that inappropriate touching from that disgusting elf and that promiscuous behavior from Flora. I have been skimming trough after chapter 174 hoping for change but unfortunately none happened.
Flora still sound and acts like a mentally challenged “special person” who let anybody “use” her. I wonder if the child is even Alistairs. And hiding the child from Alistair, who cares he is just a man. (this is sarcasm by the way). It would be nice to finally read a story where the female gets confronted and punished for her behavior. What should have been written is that Alistairs warns Flora not to let others touch her inappropriately and after the third time slap her face and walk away for good. Stories written by woman on sites like these and the comment are a window to the psyche of women today.
And it is unfortunate because you can definitely write, it is only what you write that appalls me.
DiamondHeart21 chapter 152 . 6/30/2019
I so ship Flo and Zevran. I freaking can’t! I feel so bad for him. I love her and Alistair of course but man, Zevran gives me the feels.
animexchick chapter 37 . 6/10/2019
Really hoping Wynn learns to call flora by her actual name at some point, found this story today and have been binge reading it so far (good timing on my part to find it on my day off ) but as much as I do usually like(ish) Wynn, her refusal to get the wardens damn name right is making me want to shake her!
Innieminnie chapter 134 . 4/23/2019
Also, I don't think he's that justified. At least she yelled for him this time.
Innieminnie chapter 134 . 4/23/2019
Mmm, yep. Must be because she drew so much taint out of him or something. Also...wonder if Sten can beat him now?
Innieminnie chapter 133 . 4/23/2019
Honestly, I don't blame eother brother for their first reactions because they haven't seen her since she was five (not to mention she was a total brat) and she's a mage to which they are prejudiced against. What really gets me is how they end up treating her like an actual sister/family member so fast. It is not that easy...they have to have a connection besides that of blood. Blood makes a compelling argument to start an amiable relationship, but not to automatically...It just feels like such a superficial relationship. I gueaa Finian has made a few steps to being a brother, but there's just so much of their progress that went unsaid. Despite the length of this story, I find that the progress is still too fast! It would be like that though, woth so mant important characters. Morgan and Sten need more scenes. Alistar and Flora...they've had a lot of scenes, bur haven't even been together a year before they jumped into bed, and now Flora even seems to be pregnant! I really think it might be the time period because they remind me too much of my little cousin and her brief flings with boyfriends she swore were the ones. Who counts months like they are years. Argh, then I have to remind myself that this world isn't modern and- Blah. I'm reading on, this turned into a rant, ignore it.
Innieminnie chapter 131 . 4/22/2019
Guess I'll have to get used to this sibling thing huh
Innieminnie chapter 130 . 4/22/2019
I detest her family, and can't help but find this current acceptance unrealistic. Shrugs, their relationship is moving too fast for me maybe.
Innieminnie chapter 129 . 4/22/2019
Did she not remember the kiss she game him on the cheek xD? Cullen that is lol.
Innieminnie chapter 128 . 4/22/2019
It makes me very angry that the characters justify the casual cruelty and believe it. Excuses. Even Flora herself doesn't mind. So far, both brothers have not endeared themselves to me. The first one was ready to use her, even came prepared to use force if necessary. She was a grey warden at the time. She had never known anything but the simple life as a fisherman's daughter. Didn't even get time to mentally prepare herself before he had Templars going at her. Yes he has since showed himself as an awkward if somewhat caring brother, but as is? I did not blame her one bit for jumping to get away. The second brother at least did not subject her to that, if only because he was injured. Not caring or viewing her as family is natural, but please do not expect her to do the same thing. To want to please this family who only wants her back now that she is of some use to them. Sorry but, even if they didn't know...even if he is suffering from severe depression due to his wife and child's death. It is natural for both brother's not to care, but I dislike the excuse that it is because of this depression that he hasn't treated her more kindly. Let's face it, both of them barely had any relationship with hwr in the first place and only want to now because she is either one of their few survivinf family members or because they want to use her to get their power back. She doesn't even want the fancy title...agh, just...yeah that's my opinion on it I guess.
Innieminnie chapter 127 . 4/22/2019
So the Fisherman and his wife were berter parents, and the brother's first thoughts when they found their sister was to use her to take back their house, with force if she refused. Sigh...is it culture thing? Ot must be because she's a mage. I feel so bad for Flora...I'm so glad she has Alistar now at least..
Innieminnie chapter 123 . 4/22/2019
Yeo, Zeveran is totally crushing on our Flo. Rip. In other news, I got my own game running now-with a few mods added as well. I'll have to see if the old xbox is still working to play number two and inquisition however...
Innieminnie chapter 122 . 4/22/2019
I mudt confess, it has been ages since I played Dragon age, and I couldn't continue playing when Alistar either rejcted me later or got his heart brutally broken on his romance...or maybe I did it wrong lol. It has been a long time after all, and I can't even remember how these plots went either. I was rather young as well, so I may not have understood the bigger plots in general. Heck, I had to infer that Alistar was a bastard haha. I always wondered how he got to be king, now I know lol. I'm going to have to go play it again sometime, maybe this time without any romance. Also, does Zevran harbor secret feeling for our Flora?! Or is his old love still haunting him? Was she a redhead..?
Innieminnie chapter 121 . 4/22/2019
But the question remains...What does Sten's Kedan nickname mean...will we ever know?