Reviews for Camera Shy
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
assdlsjghögzld
yes yes yes yes yes to all the early season 5 fluff omg

he takes pictures of her oh my god
and then he worries that he went to far because she got annoyed oh no
but they talk about it and it's good

"you're never not gorgeous, but when you smile you own me."
bye
this will be the ultimate cause of my death
richard castle declaring his love for kate beckett in sentences like this
I am fine

this is so beautiful oh my god my heart I love this so much

-Anja
itstoppedoctober1st chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I always love this. Every single time. Just beautiful.
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

omg omg I love this so much! AHH! This was more perfect than I could've imagined! AAAH!
Okay. Linda, calm yourself. Find your words.

So... this was adorable and perfect in every way! Castle taking photos of Beckett is kind of a headcanon of mine. I feel like it's one of his favourite things to do, and I have a feeling he tries to take a lot of them without her noticing. So yes, the whole beginning of this fic was adorable. The way he was snapping photos and she was covering her face, AH! SO FREAKING CUTE!

And he's driving her crazy and at the same time he's perfect for it AND SHE KNOWS IT. Oh, my little shipper heart. I ship it so much.

And then when she snapped and he got all hurt and upset, my heart was aching for him. And she knew right away that he took it to heart and oh! This story gave me so many feels.

AND I LOVED IT WHEN SHE TUGGED HIM ONTO THE BED AND HE FELL ON TOP OF HER. I mean, no other couple will compare to them. They are my otp and this fic is so... THEM.

"Castle, if I haven't already made it abudnantly clear, I like having you on top of me." Yes, Beckett... I do believe that is something you enjoy... very much. ;)
That line is pure brilliance btw. THIS WHOLE FIC IS.

Also, I live for Caskett kissing... and Caskett in bed. So when they're kissing in bed... It makes me happy.

AND THEN HE WAS GOING ON HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS NO MATTER WHAT AND I'M GETTING ALL FEELSY BECAUSE HE LOVES HER SO MUCH AND HE MAKES HER HEART SWELL WITH LOVE AND AHHHHH! I'm so emotional because of this fic omg...

And then she let him take the picture. Oh, so sweet. I swear, this fic is sweeter than the honey the bees make.

Also, that ending. PERFECTION. Again, I love Caskett in bed. ;)

So... you're an amazing writer. I feel hella blessed by this fic. It's just so cute and fluffy and it's giving me so many feels. AND AS I SAID, I WAS LOOKING FOR SUSPENSION FIC... and I was mighty pleased with what I found. Yaaaas!
So I'm basically gonna get around to all your stuff soon enough. I'm trying to catch up on all the fics I missed over the past few years and yours are definitely on the list.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STUFF! And I guarantee you, I'll be re-reading this one over and over and over again. It earned a spot in my favourites list.

-Linda, xoxo.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
But they're still in that fragile, nascent phase of being more than partners, of feeling the other out as not just a friend but a lover, too.

Awww cute moment in the adorable awkward phase of newness.
Thanks
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Castle should know better than coming between Beckett and her first cup of joe. He was asking for a tongue lashing lol, but I'm glad it worked out for both parties!
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Loved this :) great writing.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Adorable
Kecartep chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Nice story. First I read about such typical insecurities. Well done.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
You write in a way that it is easy to imagine the scene and I like it a lot. Lovely, lazy Caskett morning :-)
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
This is just so beautiful. I hate to see Castle so insecure. I'm glad that she took care of that.

I'm sorry you've been going through tough times but it's good to know you have people in your corner.

It seems like your struggle with writer's block is blessfully (?) over. The story was heartwarming.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Oh so sweet.
A great tribute to the beginning of them as a couple.
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Beautiful. Amazing. Sweet. Too tired to sentence but I loved this.
-Lou
wendykw chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
That was lovely. Took me back to the early days of my marriage. I especially appreciated the thoughts Kate had about Rick not having his love reciprocated in the past. That aligns with my own sentiments perfectly.
tshlw chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Cute and fluffy and fun, thanks for sharing. Felt so much like them.
mariaTcaskett chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I love this. I can see them behaving like this those first days Thank you so much for sharing it!