Reviews for For Whom His Hearts Beat
Fleur24 chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
What a lovely way to end a great story. The Doctor, Rose Tyler and Donna are a great team!
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 5/6/2020
Yay someone agrees with me on who the Doctor becomes and that it isn't a good thing. River, herself, says that 'Doctor' goes from meaning 'healer' and 'wise man', to meaning 'mighty warrior'. That's not who the Doctor is at his core. He's an explorer at heart.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 5/6/2020
Yeah Pete has more than enough experience with Prentice women to probably be considered an expert. The irony of the Doctor is too funny. That's exactly what happened, and in an exincint universe to boot.
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 5/6/2020
Hurray for Mickey Smith. He's definitely no longer a tin dog. Looking out for her best interest, which happens to be the Doctor.
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 5/6/2020
That was heartily enjoyable, Harrison got his comuppance from a jealous Time Lord, which was brilliant. Then Donna and Rose bonded and are starting to conspire against the Doctor. Just add in the TARDIS and the Doctor is no longer safe.
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 5/6/2020
I'm all for rewitting timelines. This shows that Rose is better for the Doctor than River Song. River makes for a great on/off companion. I didn't like how the Doctor became with River Song as a lover. So angry, selfish and self-righteous. Rose taught him compassion, mercy and second chances. She knew when to stop him from something he'd regret
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 5/6/2020
Hehehe this was great! Not only did Rose stop being nice to the ass, Harrison, but the Doctor showed up to put him in his place.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 5/6/2020
l love Pete! His lines of being late but expected and differing forms of punishment for making Rose cry are brilliant. They had a rocky start, but it's always nice to see how its developed into a loving relationship.

Poor Harrison, not only did he never have a chance, but her boyfriend just strolled into town.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 5/6/2020
Self-righteous behavior of the Time Lords, one thing that River has in common with them.
Point to Donna Noble. Hehe it was almost to easy for her to rile him up.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 5/6/2020
I find it so funny that River calls Rose an innocent child with a crush, when its actually the other way round. Rose didn't cause the universe to almost collaspe because she couldn't stand to see the Doctor die. River was the one selfish enough to to that. The way she dismisses 10, becuse he's not 'her Doctor' always irritated me.
Bellerose chapter 14 . 7/22/2019
Cool. Good job on the plot.
timelords-wizards-winchesters chapter 14 . 8/24/2017
I loved this! It was hilarious but still serious enough to make me feel all the things!
katholmes chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
Love this story. Will there be more?
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 14 . 7/24/2017
I hope you write a sequel to this. It is way to good for it to end here. And I'd just love to see what you do with River now that you've changed the timeline. Amazing job.
TheDoctorsRose chapter 14 . 1/11/2017
Please right more. I love this story