Reviews for ClaimEdd
Romanticmoron chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
That was really intense and then so sweet at the end.
I really like how Keven was portrayed at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I can't quite seem to wrap my head around the explanation you have given for why Edd's heat suppressants are unavailable. Neither do I get the swarm of attraction towards Edd's door. Sure, if his heat were very strong, it would be understandable. When out of heat though, everyone is pretty much normal.
I've read quite a few of fanfics where heat suppressants were just treated like normal suppressants. But I guess that's what's special about omegaverse. One can have different rules.
I don't mean to be offensive, but I guess you can say my main issue is how pitiful you make it seem to be an omega. How they're easily swayed and how they have nothing to aid them when unclaimed.
Also, this may be the most story time I've read Edd's parents have in a Kevedd fanfic. They're really caring parents.
hazelbaum chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Omg! Why didn't I read this sooner!?
Reldomi chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
OMG THIS IS LIKE THE SHOUNEN AI MANGA THE RECEIVER AND THE SUPPLIER OMG READ IT! :3
Himetnd chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
This. Yes this was amazing. There are too few omega universe stories and I always squeal when a good story is born. Your story is a mega oneshot of epic proportions but, you can't not want to make full chap story about the world they live in. You have successfully piqued my interest and thanks to you I think I have a new obsession. Please write another.
KM Forever chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
This was amazing. I actually lost my voice a few times while reading it. I have also only read a couple of stories from the Omegaverse and would like to read more. Any suggestions? And how on earth did you get Sy to read your story?!
Heather chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Well done! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
This may be the most furry no furry fan fic I've read. Very enjoyable though I am curious how one creates medicine to control heat
sybrann chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
EDD. MY SON.

You own my heart now. Please be gentle with it and as Edd's mother I demand this one-shot go full story mode!
PJOshipper chapter 1 . 2/1/2016