Reviews for Detective Jenny's Joy
sonnyseven7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Nice I really like. I hope you will write other fics about jennyXjoy - plz
Old Uncle Johnny Pilgrim chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Let me get this straight (lol, pun): You're taking characters from Pokemon, y'know, something aimed at kids, and you're twisting characters into something you fantasize about? Please excuse me while I shake my head.

But yeah, your usual writing style as used here just stinks.
rampage tonberry chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
i'm sorry, but one of my friends referred me to your stuff as really awful yuri and he was right.

...have you ever met a lesbian? i wouldn't respond well to any of those comments, or make any of them. its just... disturbing.
Zarla chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
There are other ways to refer to them other then Jenny and Joy throughout the entire story. It was boring and repetitive. Too many paragraph breaks, unexplained attraction to another character, cliché plot...it goes on.
Soshika chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
just terriable. your grasp of the english language is feeble, at best. this was like reading two awkward teenaged boys roleplaying girls. and i have never met a lesbian who says 'wanna eat?'
Kanna-Ophelia chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Aw, lilacshipping! And Joy is just so sweet and unsure in this fic.

The formatting seems messed up, though...
Digimon Emperor chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT. Once i saw that episode i said "Officer Jenny loves Nurse Joy.
Mistystuffer chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Despite the fact I havesn't seen the actual episode this is based on (I will soon) I enjoyed this story. I can't really recall many girl X girl stories that don't result in hentai, so this was done well.