Reviews for The Hidden Ring (Book one)
Sylphrena33 chapter 8 . 5/7
I like this. I think that Harry having a ring of power in his world while growing up would definitely make things interesting. I love his friendship with Celebrimbor. I'm really interested to see where this goes. I think it's got a lot of potential, you should finish it! :)
animerule64 chapter 8 . 4/30
Add more chapters please
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
Great work, I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
Ohh... Burn b*tches, burn. The Potter should have an Heir Ring to.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I wonder does this mean one of Harry's Ancestors had Elvish Blood? BC its totally possible and would be pretty cool for him to later come into a Magical Creature (Race) inheritance later on.
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 8 . 5/25/2017
AWesome So far.
landershs934gma chapter 8 . 5/23/2017
Please find some time to work on this.
It's a good beginning!
wolfawaken chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
Very, very good story. I hope to be reading more when you decide it is time.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 8 . 3/20/2017
VERY INTERESTING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
xmattxgirl77 chapter 8 . 3/11/2017
Plz updated soon
hplemonpersona chapter 8 . 2/27/2017
Can't wait for the next update! I, too, offer my services as a beta.
Diana A chapter 8 . 2/24/2017
I enjoyed your story. I liked it that Harry had a mentor that helped him, when he could. This last chapter really indicated that what happened in the two world were tied together. Is Harry going to go to Arda at any time? Is anyone from Arda going to come and do more than be a ghostly mentor for Harry?
Thank You for the story.
btlmotormouth chapter 8 . 2/6/2017
I love this so far and cant wait to read more. Hope you can update again soon.
Iris D. Peverell chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
Is the next chapter going to be post?
Blaque Lotus chapter 8 . 1/4/2017
I have enjoyed reading your story. It is obvious that it will be an epic. so please continue. I would love to know what happens next.