Reviews for Someone to Meet
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 5/24
Very beautiful, emotional and touching! Loved it!
Carmela Vercelli324 chapter 1 . 2/7
i love it...wonderful
And I am suddenky so sad :( poor Severus and the little girl never knowing her father, damm it! Damn them!
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I read this story at least once a month, it is hands down my favorite short sshg story ever. Maybe for Christmas you can write another little slice of life about these three? I can't help but wonder how life continues on for them, and know your writing is simply brilliant enough to tell it! Pretty pretty please!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
So beautiful.
Aesalys chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Hard to read something from you without wanting to translate it "
Val chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
*blinks rapidly to keep tears at bay* my happy place right there.
intentional love chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
That was quite literally the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I adore this - and I'm sure I would love a follow up or even a longer version if you ever felt inspired.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This is so sweet! Great, great job
kate1309 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I'm crying. This is so adorable. I love this story so much. There's nothing to criticize. You're perfect, aren't you? That's got to be it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're perfect. Incredible work. ️️️️
orangemavis chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
wonderful
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
just read this story and let me tell you I had tears of joy in my eyes thanks ever so much.
kwdc chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This is lovely; simple with the essence of each character. Could you do a sequel? It would be wonderful to see Severus with his daughter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »