Reviews for Kobayashi Maru
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 6/17
Wow, awesome story. Never watched Flashpoint, other than maybe a few minutes while flipping channels, but this was still a totally awesome, easy to follow story.
Does Sam end up getting Dean out of police custody? Please tell me yes!
This story is absolutely fantastic! I really hope you write a sequel one day.
Edwin Nigma chapter 1 . 4/30
This story is superb and I loved it! I would also love a sequel if you're up for it but this was beautifully written! A job with characterizations and plot
Thank you for sharing this story with us readers.
Smile Back chapter 1 . 4/15
that was great!
CloverTheFaun chapter 1 . 4/2
I must have read this 4-5 times by now. I absolutly love it! Why more people don't write hostage SPN, I really don't know, because this one is a master piece! I know that you have finished this one, but if you ever feel like writing a sequal or something in this stile, I would be more than happy to read it! Keep up the good work!
hunenka chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow, this was good! So damn good. Probably the best outsider POV on Dean I've ever read, because while it showed how competent Dean is, it never stopped being believable.

I also love the uncertainty that Greg and his team felt all the time because unlike us, they didn't know Dean's motivation for what he was doing. You did a great job of keeping the balance between Greg kind of respecting/admiring Dean and being wary of him because he believes Dean's a dangerous criminal.

I loved this fic so much. Is there any chance for some kind of a sequel, or another SPN fic from you?
Ren chapter 1 . 1/26
THAT
WAS
ABSOLUTELY
THE MOST WONDERFUL
SPN POLICE FIC/OUTSIDER POV
THAT I HAVE EVER READ!
I want mooooorreeeeeee!
How did Dean get out of jail this time? And it would be awesome if greg’s team would encounter something supernatural and finally knows the truth
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
This story is so, so great! Please write a sequel. That would be fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Great story! Really fantastic! I would love it, if you could write a sequel.
MoonLitReader chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Omg omg omg that was so good!
TheDistantHorizon chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I have read this twice already and I just remembered that I never reviewed. This is really great. I love reading outsider povs of the boys and this one is so well written. I was happy when I found this fic and was even happier by the time I finished reading. Thank you !
ColonelMilo chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Really really awesome story. It was well written and very descriptive'