Reviews for Kobayashi Maru
hunenka chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow, this was good! So damn good. Probably the best outsider POV on Dean I've ever read, because while it showed how competent Dean is, it never stopped being believable.

I also love the uncertainty that Greg and his team felt all the time because unlike us, they didn't know Dean's motivation for what he was doing. You did a great job of keeping the balance between Greg kind of respecting/admiring Dean and being wary of him because he believes Dean's a dangerous criminal.

I loved this fic so much. Is there any chance for some kind of a sequel, or another SPN fic from you?
Ren chapter 1 . 1/26
I want mooooorreeeeeee!
How did Dean get out of jail this time? And it would be awesome if greg’s team would encounter something supernatural and finally knows the truth
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
This story is so, so great! Please write a sequel. That would be fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Great story! Really fantastic! I would love it, if you could write a sequel.
moonlitreader chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Omg omg omg that was so good!
TheDistantHorizon chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I have read this twice already and I just remembered that I never reviewed. This is really great. I love reading outsider povs of the boys and this one is so well written. I was happy when I found this fic and was even happier by the time I finished reading. Thank you !
ThisNimo chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Really really awesome story. It was well written and very descriptive'
RabbitRuler2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Are you going to make a sequel to this where Greg and the team meet Dean again, maybe with Sam this time? I think that would be cool. I like this story
Catalina Leigh chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
This was incredible. Thank you! Though I am curious to know if Dean escapes, runs into Greg again, and why he was at the bank? He said deposited a check into his first account, but is that true, or was that a cover for hunting the shapeshifter?
Carol chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Great story, will there be more?
D72 chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Man, he's gonna be pissed after Air Cas flies through.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
This is really really great! !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Great story!
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
I really enjoyed the story. I wish I knew how Dean would get out of this situation or if he and Sam ever tracked down the shapeshifter that got away.