Reviews for Kobayashi Maru
TheDistantHorizon chapter 1 . 9/11
I have read this twice already and I just remembered that I never reviewed. This is really great. I love reading outsider povs of the boys and this one is so well written. I was happy when I found this fic and was even happier by the time I finished reading. Thank you !
ThisNimo chapter 1 . 8/13
Really really awesome story. It was well written and very descriptive'
RabbitRuler2 chapter 1 . 7/18
Are you going to make a sequel to this where Greg and the team meet Dean again, maybe with Sam this time? I think that would be cool. I like this story
Catalina Leigh chapter 1 . 7/2
This was incredible. Thank you! Though I am curious to know if Dean escapes, runs into Greg again, and why he was at the bank? He said deposited a check into his first account, but is that true, or was that a cover for hunting the shapeshifter?
Carol chapter 1 . 3/12
Great story, will there be more?
D72 chapter 1 . 2/27
Man, he's gonna be pissed after Air Cas flies through.
This is really really great! !
Great story!
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 2/8
I really enjoyed the story. I wish I knew how Dean would get out of this situation or if he and Sam ever tracked down the shapeshifter that got away.
Cindar chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Then they broke out of prison...
troyguffey chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
VERY good xover! 10/10

Although I wonder how Dean will escape, or If?
Elise chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Amaz
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I freaking love this story. Just re read it for like the fourth time.

Only thing missing: 17 hours after being arrested Dean escapes police custody during a transfer to a maximum security prison.
Partly chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I really love this story. I love how you make everyone competent did such a good job of making Dean be charmingly dangerous. Wonderful job. It was a complete joy to read.
BakuganShari chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Oh my god I love this! Everybody stayed true to their characters, which can be hard to do at times. It's different to other cop crossovers because they usually end with the Winchesters being the heroes and the cops realizing the truth, but this was awesome!