Reviews for The Sense
Azrulai chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
Update in a week, eh? week, three years, same thing. Great story, or part of it anyway. I just don't understand how people can do things like that- just abandon fics randomly without a thought. Not just for their reviewers, because I know you won't feel that guilty since you've never met any of us, but just for yourself. How can you leave something you spent two years writing and never finish it? I would never be able to stand it. Whatever.
Serenitey chapter 13 . 6/21/2006
this is fantastic! its addictive, intriguing and original. but you havent updated in so long. you have to update! this is brillant and i *have* to know how it ends...please. accolades *salutes*
assyla chapter 13 . 6/4/2006
yeahh, you really need to update this story...its wicked awesome.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 13 . 3/29/2006
Hey! This story is seriously lacking in reviews given how unique, well-written, and amazingly crafted it is. I would love for you to continue, but it's been over a year, so I don't know if you will. Perhaps this will be some motivation? I am absolutely loving it so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next. The subtle transformations, especially in Draco, are wonderful, I feel like I am really there. And I adore your Pansy- you both hate and love her. :) Please update!
well.just.imagine chapter 13 . 10/9/2005
wo. whats happening here? im relal yliking this story and i hope thatouy update this story soon cause you havn't in a couple of months!

*Calla-ForEvEa*
sam chapter 13 . 8/8/2005
oh dear, jesus please update...update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!
Nickel chapter 13 . 7/20/2005
Lost this story when my computer crashed but I am so glad I found it again. Hope you update!
mem0rycafe chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
You do not have enough reviews. This story was really good. I loved this story with a passion and hope to death you update soon. Very very soon. Especially since you were under the illusion you would have the chapter uploaded in a week. It's been a bit longer.

But the point of this review is that I really like this story so well. It is really good, in my opinion. It's different then most other stories. It has a good plot and I am looking forward to reading more.

Please update soon.
Claire chapter 13 . 4/17/2005
well i just read this from start to here, and i must say that it was no small feat. great story btw and i loved the story line. sure a few things are confusing but i liked it just the same. i hope you put a new chapter up soon. bai bai
Dranius chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
I am amazed.

This is one of the best D/G fics I have read along with Inkblot-Crisis, Foamy the Squirrel and VirtualFaerie (some of my favourite authors)

Keep going, the fic is superb, the plot is great, the D/G action si not too mushy (in other words it's realistic; i don't know if you can say eather terme, but I hope you understand...)

If ever you need help with French of france for the fic, don't hesitate! (I'm french )

Keep writing I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nickel chapter 13 . 3/7/2005
Fantastic plot line. I haven't read anything like this before. The different motivations and motives are amazing. Especially the different motives the trio has as well as Collin. Then there is Ginny's changing point of view that might be false but could be true. Pansy's role in the story brings another interesting side to it all. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
vigilanter chapter 13 . 2/24/2005
thirteen is a bad number to end with. therefore, you should update ASAP. ta
tulzdavampslayer chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
my god, that chapter -was- short.

I just finished reading this story, and I have to say I'm absolutely loving it! You're really doing well with dragging out the tension between Draco and Ginny, a lot of authors would have cracked by now! (haha, I know I have a couple of times!)

I'm really looking forward to a new chapter, and seeing what Ron and Harry have in mind!

Hope to see an update on my favourite stories list soon! - tulzdavampslayer
effa commander chapter 13 . 2/18/2005
Oh my good Lord...the intensity! This is such an awesome, amazing, wonderful story! lol it's really great, I hope you get the next chapter out soon! (I don't think I'll be able to last long with all of the suspense!)

-Kate
Darcy19 chapter 13 . 2/15/2005
First off I would like to say that this chapter was not enjoyable...why b/c it was short and I was mad that it was over and you left such a suspenceful ending! And I would describe this chapter and storie as...wonderful, terrific, magnificient, outstanding, excellent, superb, brilliant, astonishing, phenomenal, tremendous, extraordinary, fabulous, fantastic, amazing, yeah and that doesn't even sum it up. Great job on another chapter and I hope you are right about having the next chapter out soon, cuz I can't wait to follow up on it