Reviews for Chronicles
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
OMG I LOVE YOU! Please update soon, this is an amazing story :)
scienceguy chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Wow - I'm really sad this seems abandoned. It's amazingly well written; you managed to keep both Seto and Jou both remarkably in character (which is rare for stories about these two).

Excellent work.
Kei chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Puppyshipping set to Goo Goo Dolls songs. BRILLIANT!
Kagimine chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Geez you havent updated in 6 years! PLEASE UPDATE! (i just hope you didnt forget your password, or just dont want to finish it...)I love how you show angst in it!i usually just see fluff and they immeaditly fall in love with each other, and it isnt realistic... amazing job!
piecrust chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
hola please update!

love story!

please update!

its like

the yellow brick road, this story is.

you can see your destination or atleast you think you can see

it but then the path twists and turns and your lost, and then suddenly you can see your destination again.. :]

update!
texchotyx chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
this is such a cliffhanger! im wanting for more! i do hope you'll continue it..this is such a great story..it almost made me cry dammit! i just love the kissing scenes..and the use of googoo dolls music! (i once thought of that..oh well)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
omg omg omg omg omg! i luv this story thing so much, but u havn't updated in lyk 4ever. Plz update! i really luv this story!

Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
omg...that wuz sad...but i luved it -
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
omg, this is so cute!

Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
KAWAII!

Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
OMG KAWAII! this is so cute!

Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
OMG...KAWAII! that wut so cute! omg i luved it!

Lightning Sage chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
Hey, what happened to the 'To be Continued' at the end of Chapter 6? I really adore this story, and the lyrics are great for this story. I should have you know that it was because of you that I purchased the Goo Goo Dolls' album, Dizzy Up the Girl, and I love that album! I really, really, REALLY hope you continue this story, even though you haven't updated in a couple of years. This is definitely one of those stories that SHOULD be continued. And based on how many reviews you have, you certainly have many admiring fans. I've read through this story several times (I like it that much) just for the sake of reading it. There's somethinng about it that's so...moving.
goddess of darkness3 chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
very good story. very interesting, very well writeen, good job with portraying the characters' emotions... absoloutely awesome.
Time-Again chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
T.A: You know I hate you right? *glare* You evil little witch! You..you..YOU STOPPED THERE? HOW CAN YOU DO THAT? O_O

Wolfe:...You know how long shes been up readin this thing? -_-; SHe just wouldnt stop!

T.A: *attaacks Artemis* YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL PERSON!

*gets pryed off by wolfe*...ahem...Im alright. *calms down* Ok. The story (obviously) was awesome. I Loved it and I cant wait for your next update..*watches as wolfe walks away and tunrs to whisper to you* And I will hunt you down if you dont update soon...*left eye twitches* ... Just kidding! _