Reviews for Questions and Answers
Sophia the Scribe chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
Lovely story indeed! Finrod is one of my favorite characters, and Earendil and Glorfindel among them as well, so I can absolutely say I enjoyed this. Great job! Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
TMI Fairy chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
Thank you for sharing this tale.
Tibblets chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
Nice story. Wouldn't mind seeing a couple more with some time jumps.
TMI Fairy chapter 18 . 9/12/2016
Sweet.
Thank you for sparing me the wedding - I skip those anyway.
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
Good idea with Earwen pleading for aid for the Sindar.
I'd suppose that the Teleri of Valinor could have siblings in Beleriand.
And Earwen herself was Olwe's what - grand niece?
Laerthel chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Oh wow! You absolutely got me with that small part including Beren...
There are so many little gems in these late chapters. Findaráto and Laurefindil, as they quickly develop a friendship. The possible outcomes of the fate of the Noldor - all dark and frightening. The Sons of Feanor from a different perspective... because I admit they are very precious to me, despite themselves, and I have to work hard not to "pardon them" too easily... :)
And I'm glad that at least Findaráto and Amarie are happy...! I look forward to the next chapters as well.
Silentforce666 chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
Hello, again!

Why is the chapter so short? I just can't get enough of this story! Anyway, the rings were such a sweet thing from Ingoldo to Amárië and it seems they finally going to get married! I hope lord Arafinwë finds comfort in his wife and leave behind the shadow of the distant war in Beleriand.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter, keep up with that great inspiration of yours!

-Silent.
Silentforce666 chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Hello!

I just wanted to say i loved your story, and the way you use the characters so well. I'm sorry i didn't leave a review for every single chapter, but i just couldn't stop reading!

I hope things go better for Finrod and Amárië, and for everyone else involved in this story. By the way, the flashbacks are awesome!

I'm impatient to read the next chapter!

Greetings from Mexico! : )
Fadesintothewest chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
I loved this and oh my glorfindel! How will that change things up! I hope you review soon.

I'd read this when you posted bit forgot to post a review then!
Laerthel chapter 10 . 5/18/2016
Even in the darkest hours of my exams, this story gives me hope, and I ought to thank you for it! :D (OK, maybe this was a tad too dramatic, but that doesn't mean it's not true...)

You do have a talent for story-telling. I like how Ingoldo is getting slowly accustomed to his new life, and also how you characterize Amárie. I like women with this sort of inner strength, which is even present if they don't touch a sword in their whole lives. You go girl! ;)

I wish I could give you some advice, some actually useful piece of review. Yeah, there are a few typos here and there but you pointed that out yourself. Nothing to disturb the reader, I assure you :)
A question, though: if I understood it right (or correct me, if I err) in your interpretation, Finarfin feels like it is the destiny of his people - even of his family - to go on and cross the Ice, only, for some reason he also feels that he should take no part of this, and that is why he leaves. It is confirmed, though, that he was reluctant to go all along, and would have remained in Valinor with all his people if he could. Why would he not want to persuade at least his eldest son to come home with him? Or any others? Or we are already beyond that point in this chapter?

(And... know that you totally got me with Laurefindil at the end. Oh my. Now I'm looking forward to the next chapter even more).
TMI Fairy chapter 10 . 5/18/2016
Oh, you fast-tracked the Dirty Old Coot?
That's how I call him in my fics, as I have him as a lecher :)
I prefer the Sindarin names, but thanks for explaining Ingorion nonetheless
Fadesintothewest chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Oh so lovely! So sad and wow, such a lovely way you have with telling these stories!
Mystifying Roses chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
This is very good and love reading a story about Finrod and Amarie! Thanks for writing this! I look forward to more. :)
TMI Fairy chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Thank you for explaining.
TMI Fairy chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
I'm not a fan of having Olorin crop up in almost ever fic sent in Aman. Or I have bad luck and somehow pick fics with him.
My beef is not exactly with Olorin himself - it is having a Maia in the fic. For me Aman is "supernatural" enough without Angels running around ...