Reviews for Connecting The Dots
ksatan624 chapter 3 . 3/7
I discovered your name in the reviews and I like all your fictions, and particularly this one and this end. Magnificent idea! OMG! Thank you
Nancy g chapter 3 . 1/13
I have read this before but this last time was so much more meaningful. Make everyday count..my husband died very unexpectedly. I did not even have a minute to say goodbye. Never thought he would leave me like that.i really like the themes of making every minute count. I think you have a tremendous skill at this writing this.
Jbug47 chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
Beautiful and hot
skygirl55 chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
I feel like I've read this before? Possibly, but it was well worth re-reading. So many lovely feels in part 3.
remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsfasljhfjagfhjzvhongcjklbcioöanefogubfühäz-äm

yes to all of this oh my god it's so good it's so so so so good holy shit I am emotional

like there was the - und then the- und then he said- and she said and oh my god *deep breath*
okay I am fine
but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

when the coonana case happened and castle had th gun in his ribs and she was so scared oh god okay
and then the scott dunn case
and he went to her appartment and did what she asked him to with the not coming to her room
AND THEN SHE WENT TO HIS PLACE AND COULDN'T SLEEP AND WENT DOWNSTAIRS AGAIN AND HE WAS THERE AND THEY DID THAT PRETENDING THING AGAIN
AND THEN HE DIDNT'T WANT HER TO LEAVE
AND "I'M TIRED OF PRETENDING THAT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU"
AND SHE DIDN'T RUN
AND SHE SAID SHE LOVES HIM TOO
I AM FINE
AND ALSO DEAD
AND EMOTIONAL OH MY GOD

AND THEN THE VER YLAST PART
WHEN THEY'RE MARRIED AND SHE SURPRISES HIM AT THE BOOK TOUR AND THEY START THE GAME but don't really end it haha
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD I AM FINE AND EMOTIONAL AND DEAD OH WOW OKAY THANK YOU

remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
yep. did die

also was in pain because of rick ruining it with her mom's case
but thent he russian beckett thing happened and oh wow

((I really hate that I can't copy the russian thing she said cause I have no clue what she said and no way of asking google oh boy... oh wait no I do wait a minute I aksed my phone she said good bye that makes a lot of sense))

AND THE LAST PART WHEN SHE READS HEAT WAVE AND REALISES NIKKI AND ROOK PRETENDING IT'S A ONE-TIME THING AND HER AND CASTLE PRETENDING IT'S A ONE-TIME THING IS ACTUALLY THE SAME AND YES GOOD I LIKE WHOOP

remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
okay okay okay okay okay okay

this is wow

I might have died multiple times okay

so pretending to be strangers is apprently working quite well for them

I am very okay with that

I kind of hope they end up talking about it though...
let's read what will happen (apart from me dying a few more times which is a given)

elisha-am chapter 3 . 1/25/2017
This 'strangers-with-benefit' thing is quiet a novel idea, makes it really interesting to read, not to mention hot. And the ending is lovely, so them:) Thank you for this great story!
Ms. Murphy chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
WOW! (in font size 128)
Lokken.8 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
Interesting take on our couple. What-if as good as this is always pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing it!
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
It's completely against the rules, but she can't find the energy to care.

Awww happy sigh. Lust became love. Became everything.
Thanks
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
She pulls her clothes back on, looks down at him, and says "До свидания." And she walks out, leaving him lying naked on the bed.

Unf. Castle's right, that was so hot.
Thanks