Reviews for The Marriage Decree
sophie
Mom2WJD chapter 85 . 10/10
LOVE this chapter! I Love the way Draco takes care of Hermione ️. It reminds me of my husband the first time I was seriously ill, and we were dating in high school. Thank you for refreshing those memories ️
Cazmo chapter 13 . 10/6
Hermiones all a flutter from Dracos sweet kiss, it was awesome! I hope Narcissa is going to be nice.
Cazmo chapter 12 . 10/6
Aww, Dracos so cute.
Cazmo chapter 11 . 10/6
I'm so glad they made up, when they talk properly they're lovely together.
Cazmo chapter 10 . 10/5
Who was that weird man, he seems like he was cruising for men or something. He deserved to be obliviated IMO, lol! Draco has annoyed Hermoine yet again. I hope she's not going to be angry with him all the time. Another good chapter.
Cazmo chapter 9 . 10/5
Lol! A jealous Pansy is highly amusing, looks like Ron will be getting more than he bargained for!
Aww, come on Hermoine, at least Dracos trying.
Cazmo chapter 8 . 10/5
Ha ha ha! Oh my, Ron and Pansy! Thank goodness it went well for the others, and I loved the fact that your chapter was so inclusive of all different types of couples. Hermoine and Draco dealt with the situation well and I really hope Hermoine doesn't give him too hard a time over something he has no control over. Excellent chapter.
Cazmo chapter 7 . 10/5
Oops, that was a silly truth to ask George, bless him, he's gutted still. I wonder who he'll end up marrying? Perhaps they'll help him with his grief? Good chapter.
Cazmo chapter 6 . 10/5
"Don't be so judgemental Drakey." He reprimands him then turns to whisper to Fern. "Don't listen to him Ferny. You can be whatever you want to be." Lol! Hilarious.
I'm with Draco, ghah! What's going to happen?
Cazmo chapter 5 . 10/5
I can see how all this is making Hermoine feel tired and emotional. I'm on tenterhooks to find out who is picked to marry who in the ceremony. It all seems very clinical and like, here you go, this one is yours, get on with it. But perhaps that's for the best, no room for arguments.
Cazmo chapter 3 . 10/5
Ghah, Ginnys thinking of getting herself pregnant I'd wager. Draco definately has a thing for Hermoine and it seems he might not be the only one. I'm really enjoying this so far.
Cazmo chapter 2 . 10/5
I love Dracos scowling and his mother's lack of sympathy for the situation. The beginning certainly has me hooked!
AuntCori chapter 85 . 10/3
It almost seems like there's more to Gwen's story that is influencing her attitude, hmmm...
As always, while I realize you've got a busy life, I hope for updates more often as I SO love this story!
beth chapter 85 . 10/2
So happy with this chapter. I still haven't decided if I like Gwen in your story. I hope uni is going well and that you are not too overwhelmed to keep writing. Thanks so much for the new chapter.
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »